Xbox one digital strange noise

Discus and support Xbox one digital strange noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i would first like to state this is an inquiry not a problem. So i have noticed that my Xbox one often makes a rather strange noise,i can be on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Samcube, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Samcube
    Samcube Guest

    Xbox one digital strange noise


    Hello i would first like to state this is an inquiry not a problem. So i have noticed that my Xbox one often makes a rather strange noise,i can be on the store, a game or even YouTube and it is hard to describe. The noise is like an angel noise (?) like for
    example it sounds as if someone is singing aaaaahhhh but in a nice tone? Its so weird because it happens at random and have checked everything I can think of but i have no idea what it is or the cause. There is nothing else that can be making it either. I
    will appreciate any help because I'm very confused thanks.

    :)
     
    Samcube, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    XBox One S 1TB makes loud noise every 2-3 minutes

    How strange, I had a one that made noise only when changing the game (even digital) but it was only for about 10 seconds the cooler was spinning so loud that it made a loud noise, but it passed fast, I hope you can solve your problem, good luck !
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Strange noise Xbox One

    Hey there -

    That doesn't sound normal. First thing I'd recommend trying is a >>factory reset<< of your Xbox One console. If that doesn't help, and you are within
    your retailer's return/exchange window, I'd recommend getting a replacement console through your retailer. If you are outside of that window, you should still be within warranty and you can explore repair/replacement options via the >>Online
    Service Center
    <<.

    Good luck and feel free to keep us posted. :)
  4. Phar0h Win User

    Xbox One strange noise

    Definitely a strange one but is perhaps overheating an issue? That can cause strange problems, physically and in-game. Is your console getting enough air? i.e make sure it is not lying on a bed or soft surface, not in contact with other warm devices such
    as satellite boxes and where it is kept has enough circulating air.

    Good luck.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

    Xbox one strange noises

    Hey there PROmlgSnipar420,

    Thank you for reaching out to us in the forums, If you have already attempted to factory reset the console and are still running into this noise then it is more than likely not a software issue but instead a hardware issue.

    Xbox has stopped repairs on the Original Xbox One console as it has already been discontinued, unfortunately there is no way that we would be able to trade out the console for a new one.

    Are you having any problems with the console not reading your discs or are you having any performance issues with the console?
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox one strange noises

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

Xbox one digital strange noise

Loading...
  1. Xbox one digital strange noise - Similar Threads - digital strange noise

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....