Xbox one digital issue

Discus and support Xbox one digital issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox made a high pitch sound and switched off. Now I can't load anything, I can't even get into settings. It powers on and everything I select just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin Harry, Dec 29, 2023.

  1. Martin Harry
    Martin Harry Guest

    Xbox one digital issue


    My xbox made a high pitch sound and switched off. Now I can't load anything, I can't even get into settings. It powers on and everything I select just spins as if loading but nothing happens. Is the xbox done with? Tried restart etc nothing happens just same old spinning icons on everything you select

    :)
     
    Martin Harry, Dec 29, 2023
    #1
  2. TimmyHD Win User

    Xbox one digital issue

    I updated one of my controllers firmware last night and soon after the Xbox Series X slowed

    up and I couldn't select game options, I restarted it and it took about 6 or 7 minutes to come

    back on but it was fine after that, I thought it was busted, I do have a extended warranty

    if it breaks but still not a nice feeling.

    Hope you get yours sorted :)
  3. Hoskayra Win User

    Xbox one digital issue

    Hello Martin H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

    Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

    Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

    Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

    I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing with your console, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following to solve the problem and it seemed like a good idea to me. Good information, which you should take into account:

    Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

    1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

    2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

    3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

    4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

    Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

    This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

    5. Check if the problem continues.

    Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

    Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

    Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating

  5. RIMike Win User

    7.1 sound through amp receiver only shows pcm sound

  6. Jimmy Beam est Win User

    Dolby Digital update Xbox One, when?

    The back of the Xbox One games lacking Dolby Digital Logo is also not there for digital purchases under games also. The Xbox 360 always gave the resolution and Dolby Logos both for physical and digital content. I think this is an issue that needs to be escalated
    in support.
Thema:

Xbox one digital issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox one digital issue - Similar Threads - digital issue

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. Ongoing Freezing Issues with Fable 2 on Xbox One (Digital and Physical)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing Freezing Issues with Fable 2 on Xbox One (Digital and Physical): Dear Xbox Support, I’m writing to report a persistent issue with Fable 2 on Xbox One. I’ve experienced repeated game freezes both with the digital and physical versions of the game. Initially, I...