Xbox one digital games

Discus and support Xbox one digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi on my Xbox one I looked at my digital games and they wasn't there so i diced to have a look at the store to see if i could download it but i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMaTTiEx 13, Dec 30, 2017.

  1. xMaTTiEx 13
    xMaTTiEx 13 Guest

    Xbox one digital games


    Hi on my Xbox one I looked at my digital games and they wasn't there so i diced to have a look at the store to see if i could download it but i can't most. All of the lost digital games have been replaced with Xbox 360 digital games.can someone explain and
    help me get my games back

    My gamer tag is

    :)
     
    xMaTTiEx 13, Dec 30, 2017
    #1
  2. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Dec 30, 2017
    #2
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Xbox One Price?

    Buy 1 xbox one with free FIFA 2015 includes as a digital game, but one xbox one with COD included as a digital game and then setup digital sharing, you also only need 1 person with gold membership. (The games have to be digital for this to work)
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Dec 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Xbox one digital games

    Surely if you have paid for them and downloaded them previously they will be on your hard drive.

    Which are the games you can`t find?
     
    Paraffin Alien, Dec 30, 2017
    #4
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Xbox One Price?

    Buy 1 xbox one with free FIFA 2015 includes as a digital game, but one xbox one with COD included as a digital game and then setup digital sharing, you also only need 1 person with gold membership. (The games have to be digital for this to work)
  6. WPAK Win User

    Code from DVD

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  7. Judge Win User

    Question about Microsoft's first-party games...

    On the 360 or on the Xbox One? Every game is put up on the Xbox One digital store on day one, but 360 games might take a while to get there digitally.
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    Anyone else going all Digital?

    Digital games are still overpriced on Xbox One, but yeah I bought BF4 and Titanfall as digital downloads on Xbox one.
  9. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

Xbox one digital games

Loading...
  1. Xbox one digital games - Similar Threads - digital games

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...