Xbox One Digital Games And Apps

Discus and support Xbox One Digital Games And Apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So everytime i open either black ops 3 or evolve on my xbox one after launching the game, it will load but then return me to the home screen saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drunken Paisas, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Xbox One Digital Games And Apps

So everytime i open either black ops 3 or evolve on my xbox one after launching the game, it will load but then return me to the home screen saying "We're Having Trouble Connecting To Xbox. To Check Service Status, Go To http://support.xbox.com. (0x87de0017)"
    Im Not sure why it keeps doing this, Any Help Will Be Appreciated. All Apps CrasH As Well.

:)

Drunken Paisas, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Game

If the games appear in the Xbox one backwards compatibility list any digital purchases you made on Xbox 360 will display in the ready to install section in my games and apps on Xbox one

The Viral Cyrix, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Jinxii Xo
    Jinxii Xo Guest
    Xbox One digital game not showing in games and apps

Ok so i got the sunset overdrive edition xbox one and when i entered the code for the game it showed up in the queued list because another game was already downloading after that game finished downloading sunset overdrive disappered from the queued list
    and didnt download either when i re-enter the code it says it has already been used and if i search the store for the game it asks me to purchase it for the price of the game and i cant seem to find download history on the Xbox one like there was on 360

Jinxii Xo, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

Go to settings and set to offline mode, Xbox core services are having issues at the moment.

Farscape247, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Anyone who was around last Christmas can tell you that they don't expect Xbox Live to work very well the next week or so... or maybe I'm just kwazy. (with a k)

Goth Vampirella, Dec 17, 2015
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Script kiddies at it again. Yay!

Auswulf, Dec 17, 2015
  7. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Another reason why I let my son have his Xmas pressie early.........

ShaunPerry, Oct 31, 2018
  8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating

9. WPAK Win User

Code from DVD

Hi there,

I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  10. Goth Vampirella Win User

Anyone who was around last Christmas can tell you that they don't expect Xbox Live to work very well the next week or so... or maybe I'm just kwazy. (with a k)
  11. Auswulf Win User

Script kiddies at it again. Yay!
  12. ShaunPerry Win User

Another reason why I let my son have his Xmas pressie early.........
Thema:

1. Xbox One Digital Games And Apps - Similar Threads - Digital Games Apps

2. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  3. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  4. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  5. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  6. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  7. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  8. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  9. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  10. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1