Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

Discus and support Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by izzykill101caldera, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the card said to redeem the code online. I logged into my xbox live
    account from my phone, and redeemed the code. It said it went through, and that I now own the game. However, when I look at my games and apps on my console it does not appear. I went onto the microsoft store app and tried to download it from there, but even
    then it did not say that I had previously purchased it and still displayed the $39.99. Furthermore, I even went onto the internet explorer app on my xbox one console and logged into microsoft there. When I looked at my order history it showed the purchase,
    but when I pressed the "install/play" button, it transferred me back to the microsoft store where it showed the game and a button that said "manage" I clicked this, and it sent me to the manage downloads menu where there was neither any installed games nor
    ready to install games. The Xbox support has been no help and I just want a real person that can help me figure this out.

:)

izzykill101caldera, Jul 28, 2020
  2. KingLemmy Win User

Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased in microsoft store.

Exact problem except I don't get the install play option in the store, it says Unavailable. Verified it is the Xbox version of MCC. Tried clearing cache. I thought maybe that Microsoft was having an outage, but its been a week and the button that should
    say download, says unavailable.
  3. ColinSnowdon Win User

Cdkeys.com redeem code

No I've only got one account...

The cdkeys code was redeemed by myself and just for myself not for friends or family...

Xbox store accept the code but didn't give the game and there was no error code...

The game is in my purchase history but I carnt go to download it unless I purchase it again...

I've tried to impute the cdkeys code again but xbox store says cd key has already been redeemed...

Yet cdkeys say if code has been redeemed your not in in titled to a refund...

What I find amazing is the game shows up as purchased ,I havnt got game to download and Microsoft says I'm not intitled to a refund but don't say why other than go back to whom I purchased my digital game code from...

I've looked again it says

Order number

Dare of purchase

Payment token

Total value $ 0.00

Status redeemed

Why would it say value as $0.00

Plus I bought xbox uk version cause live in the uk so it should be the wright version..
  4. Pedro Estoban Win User

Xbox One Download History (re-download DLC)

I am having a problem, where I redeemed my codes online and the content (NFS: Rivals Undercover cop pack) has not been installed on my xbox one nor does it show up as an add on. Is there a way to find and download my add on?
  5. koravol Win User

I purchased madden 23 with Microsoft cards and it won't install????

XBOX one purchased game card from Walmart used the activation code at microsoft.com/redeem. The game shows up in my purchases BUT when I got to my XBOX it doesnt show up at all
  6. Mister Beep Win User

halo wars 2 halo wars 1 promotion

Did you purchase the physical version, or did you purchase a digital code to redeem on your Xbox One console? If you purchased a digital code and have recently redeemed it, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition should unlock for you to download for free within the
    Xbox Store. If you purchased the physical version, unfortunately we are unable to provide codes for that as it would have already come in the package.

Search for the game in the Xbox Store and see if you're able to download it. Keep us posted!
Thema:

Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

1. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased... - Similar Threads - digital code says

2. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  3. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  4. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  5. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  8. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  9. What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code: Is says sign in and go to a link but it doesn't ask me for the 8 digit code bde14d98-c70f-4959-9bce-925f7bb06e7a
  10. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a