Xbox One died

Discus and support Xbox One died in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing my Xbox One died on me and now it will not turn on... Anyone have an idea on what has happend? 99e170de-c608-4f05-83b9-d6ea5de67da6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Micaels, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Micaels
    Micaels Guest

Xbox One died

So I was playing my Xbox One died on me and now it will not turn on... Anyone have an idea on what has happend?

:)

Micaels, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    Xbox One Died

Thank you for sharing this.

DreadGrrl, Jan 3, 2014
  3. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Xbox One Died

Hey Jake! We thank you so much for the kind words, and the great personal story of how something simple like an Xbox can really impact someone's life for the better. As an Xbox member myself who's owned and Xbox unit since 2011, I can relate with you how
    much the Xbox really made things better when I was feeling down and continues to do so until this day. We look forward to having you back online soon once you manage to get an Xbox One X and let me tell you, if you enjoyed your previous Xbox, I'm sure you're
    going to enjoy this one! If you have any questions about the Xbox One X or any new games coming out, don't hesitate to post again!

Best Regards,

Diego

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Jan 3, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Xbox One died

geekfather, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Micaels
    Micaels Guest
    Hi axemator, tried those first steps but it will not turn on:-(

Micaels, Jan 3, 2014
  6. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Power down your Console by holding the button for 5-10 seconds. Unplug the power cord from the back of the Console. Also unplug the power cord from the wall. Wait 30 seconds.

Make sure the outlet has power (if plugged into a surge protector please try plugging the power cord from the Console directly to the wall) - try a hair dryer etc ( I am sure you have checked this already.

After 30 seconds - plug the cord back into the wall then into your console. BEFORE you push the console power button - what color is the LED light on the power supply? If you do not see any LED then we need you to contact support. If I comes to this then
    I need to know what country your in so I get ya the correct contact info. Let me know sir!

geekfather, Oct 31, 2018
  7. geekfather Win User

Xbox One died

8. kev edin Win User

Xbox One died

I hope you get it fixed soon . Especially in these times đź‘Ť
  9. g33k3301 Win User

Xbox One died

10. Micaels Win User

Xbox One died

Hi axemator, tried those first steps but it will not turn on:-(
  11. ow7iee Win User

Xbox One died

The same happened to my xbox one. I purchased a new xbox one s within days cuz I couldn't deal with being without xbox live n gaming.. I did however order a new adapter for xbox one.. Microsoft don't manufacture adapters for xb1 original anymore, but the
    one I purchased works just as good and I think they're approved by ms to be used with the console. I gave my xbox one to a close friend and she's been gaming daily for almost a year now. I write this because I want you to know that you can keep gaming on your
    console if you order a new adapter everything will be fine đź‘Ť
Thema:

Xbox One died

1. Xbox One died - Similar Threads - died

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  4. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  5. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  6. Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?: [img] I'm getting a graphical bug of sorts on my series x, on the home panel and in all games. Is there something I can do something to fix it? Or will I need to replace it?...
  7. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  8. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.: it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it? 087ba50a-c846-4c40-9aac-cadc9d46f129
  9. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  10. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...