Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?

Discus and support Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One Custom Design Lab Controller that was gifted to me in 2019 and within the past day a tear has formed on the colored left thumbstick... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Reilly Reese, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Reilly Reese
    Reilly Reese Guest

I have an Xbox One Custom Design Lab Controller that was gifted to me in 2019 and within the past day a tear has formed on the colored left thumbstick rubber and I am unsure if there is some way I could get a matching piece ordered to replace it or if I could send it in somewhere and get the piece replaced that way. I know it's a small thing but I really want the thumbstick rubber in the same color as the current torn one. Is this possible?

:)

Reilly Reese, Jul 31, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Reilly Reese!

I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One Design Lab controller. However, please keep in mind that The replacement process is actually for hardware issues and dysfunctionalities. But you can contact Customer Support to explore your options.

Xbox Design Lab | Xbox
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

Thema:

1. Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement? - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  3. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  4. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  5. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  6. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  7. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...
  8. Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?: I have had my controller for about a year and a half and it started to stick drift after having it for under a year of owning it. This is very infuriating because the controller was about $90 and...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Can I change my tracking email for a design lab controller to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change my tracking email for a design lab controller to another email: I've bought a custom elite controller but it sent the info to a email I can't access I'm wondering if I can get the info sent to another email I've been in processing for the controller since the...