Xbox One - Denon AVR

Discus and support Xbox One - Denon AVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My "system" (avr, tv, sat) is set to power on via Xbox One. Love it! However, Xbox One is powering up Main Zone and Zone 2 on my Denon AVR. Can it be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MochaAnimal6774, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xbox One - Denon AVR

My "system" (avr, tv, sat) is set to power on via Xbox One. Love it! However, Xbox One is powering up Main Zone and Zone 2 on my Denon AVR. Can it be adjusted to only power up Main Zone and not dual? Use of Zone 2 disables surround so I have to turn off
    my Zone 2 every time I power up the system. Thx.

:)

MochaAnimal6774, Oct 19, 2017
  2. BiggShooter
    BiggShooter Guest
    Xbox One unable to detect that my receiver supports DD5.1, DD7.1 or DTS

I have a Denon AVR-3311CI and it accepts HDMI audio. I've always used / run the HDMI cable from my Xbox 360 to my Denon 3311CI (GAME - IN), and then another HDMI cable from my Denon 3311CI (MONITOR - OUT) to my Panasonic Plasma (HDMI 1). The Denon AVR-3311CI
    would display DOLBY DIGITAL!!

With the Xbox One, I am running the HDMI cable from the Xbox One to my Denon AVR-3311CI (GAME - IN), and then the HDMI cable from my Denon AVR-3311CI (Monitor - OUT) to my Panasonic Plasma (HDMI 1). The Denon AVR-3311CI displays MULTI-CHANNEL with 5.1
    UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO selected. NO DOLBY DIGITAL like the Xbox 360.

I just ordered a Denon AVR-X4000 AV Receiver to replace my Denon AVR-3311CI AV Receiver. I plan on using the Denon AVR-3311CI in another room with my second Xbox One console.

Hopefully Microsoft will get their ACT together and start fixing some of these issues. I think the console should've waited another year before it was released, as I'm guessing it will take about a year before things "seem" right.

Just my two cents.

BiggShooter, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Roxy2208
    Roxy2208 Guest
    DENON AVR 23901CI help

I have searched and searched and still have not quite found the correct solution to have the XBox One run through the Denon AVR 2309CI. Currently, we have a Samsung HDTV - LN52A650A1FX2A with the HDMI into the Denon AVR 2309CI. The cable is connected into
    the cable box (we subscribe to Comcast), Motorola DCT 6412 III. The HDMI from the Motorola DCT 6412 III -> Denon AVR 2309C. The XBOne HDMI ->Denon AVR 2309C. We have tried the S/FID from the XBOne into the Denon AVR 2309C with no effect. We want our 7:1. Denon's
    website states that the component, ie the XBone, should have a code to program. I cannot seem to find the code. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!

Roxy2208, Oct 19, 2017
  4. BiggShooter Win User

Xbox One unable to detect that my receiver supports DD5.1, DD7.1 or DTS

I have a Denon AVR-3311CI and it accepts HDMI audio. I've always used / run the HDMI cable from my Xbox 360 to my Denon 3311CI (GAME - IN), and then another HDMI cable from my Denon 3311CI (MONITOR - OUT) to my Panasonic Plasma (HDMI 1). The Denon AVR-3311CI
    would display DOLBY DIGITAL!!

With the Xbox One, I am running the HDMI cable from the Xbox One to my Denon AVR-3311CI (GAME - IN), and then the HDMI cable from my Denon AVR-3311CI (Monitor - OUT) to my Panasonic Plasma (HDMI 1). The Denon AVR-3311CI displays MULTI-CHANNEL with 5.1
    UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO selected. NO DOLBY DIGITAL like the Xbox 360.

I just ordered a Denon AVR-X4000 AV Receiver to replace my Denon AVR-3311CI AV Receiver. I plan on using the Denon AVR-3311CI in another room with my second Xbox One console.

Hopefully Microsoft will get their ACT together and start fixing some of these issues. I think the console should've waited another year before it was released, as I'm guessing it will take about a year before things "seem" right.

Just my two cents.
  5. woza55 Win User

Xbox One S not recognizing full 4K capabilities through 4K AV receiver

would you happen to know if this is applicable for the Denon AVR X520BT ? Thanks
  6. Roxy2208 Win User

DENON AVR 23901CI help

I apologize for my typos - the correct label for the receiver is: DENON AVR 2309CI.
  7. BirdOfPrey 13 Win User

Xbox one and Denon AVR-791 no audio/image

Evandro,

I have the same receiver and have not had issues with the audio or images going through my denon AVR-791.

I am on the hunt to get the command "volume up or volume down" to work but so far no luck. I've tried searching for the proper remote code for the receiver and again no luck.

So I guess my question is does anyone know the remote code for the Denon AVR-791 that works with the Xbox One?
  8. Falkon(2) Win User

How to connect RCA speakers to my TV

Thema:

Xbox One - Denon AVR

1. Xbox One - Denon AVR - Similar Threads - Denon AVR

2. Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible: Hi, I have an XBOX ONE connected to the Game HDMI port of my Denon 2700H which is connected to a Samsung QLED TV - when I configure HDR on the xbox one, I get a message indicating that my TV is...
  3. Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.: Denon and other Avr brands released an update to enable Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization. After the avr update the xbox audio is no more encoded to atmos but only multichannel in. I read that a...
  4. Denon: Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Denon: Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound ...: Denon (Audio/Video Receivers): Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound - problem Hi there, thank you very much, to both of you, for kind advise. I...
  5. Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work: I have the Denon AVR-1507 receiver. The Xbox One can mute it and adjust the volume, but it can't turn it on or off. I have set it up using several different controller codes, by entering the...
  6. HTPC to Xbox One input to Denon AVR-2100W outputs only 2.1 Stereo. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HTPC to Xbox One input to Denon AVR-2100W outputs only 2.1 Stereo. Why?: Ok so I have searched and searched and searched for a solution and have found nothing. I am hoping someone here can help me out. My setup is a HTPC with 980 TI SLI to my Xbox One Forza edition...
  7. Problem controlling Denon AVR-3808

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem controlling Denon AVR-3808: Hi All, So I've set my xbox one up on my home theatre system. I followed the xbox automatic procedure to detect my various components and apply the right codes for controlling them. However, I...
  8. Xbox One/AVR Sound Issue (Denon)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One/AVR Sound Issue (Denon): Hey everyone, Just want to see if anyone else is having this issue, and whether it's related to my Xbox or AVR. I have my Cable box going through my xbox, to my Denon E300 AVR. After playing a...
  9. Xbox One 5.1 Surround Sound Issue - Denon AVR X1000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 5.1 Surround Sound Issue - Denon AVR X1000: Hi, I recently purchased a Denon AVR X1000. When I plug my Xbox One into it I only receive sound out of the left and right speakers. I have the sound system set up for 5.1 and can confirm that it...
  10. DENON AVR 23901CI help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DENON AVR 23901CI help: I have searched and searched and still have not quite found the correct solution to have the XBox One run through the Denon AVR 2309CI. Currently, we have a Samsung HDTV - LN52A650A1FX2A with the...