Xbox One Delayed Audio

Discus and support Xbox One Delayed Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting delayed audio on the Xbox one. I have my headset connected to my controller but the sound is ahead of the game. For example, I'm playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard None, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Richard None
    Richard None Guest

Xbox One Delayed Audio

I am getting delayed audio on the Xbox one. I have my headset connected to my controller but the sound is ahead of the game. For example, I'm playing Fortnite and shooting but the sound comes out a few seconds after I'm shooting.

:)

Richard None, Feb 4, 2023
  2. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  3. Paul Lazarou Win User

xbox tv problem

Audio delay, meaning the audio is delayed to match the picture.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox One Delayed Audio

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work try updating your controller by following the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."
  5. PartyPooperDad Win User

Xbox one and delayed audio

Hi, it didn't help. Blu-rau still has audio delay. Did some more testing with different applications. Twitch has no delay, youtube just a tad but to live with, Viaplay (Norwegian streaming) no delay. So it seems to affect only blu-ray. Since this happened
    after updating the Xbox I believe it's actually the blu-ray app that has problems. Guess the next suggestion will be a restore?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one and delayed audio

Try performing a hard reset exactly like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test the results. Let us know. Good Luck!
Thema:

Xbox One Delayed Audio

1. Xbox One Delayed Audio - Similar Threads - Delayed Audio

2. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  3. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  4. Xbox audio delay Samsung TV and soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay Samsung TV and soundbar: Hi guys, I have a samsung q95t and a hwq60t soundbar. With my Xbox series X I have a big audio delay and I don't know how to resolve it. I have only two options in my console settings:...
  5. Dolby Atmos Xbox audio delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Xbox audio delay: There is an audio delay when using Dolby atmos for gaming on my Xbox Series X. As of writing, Dolby Access, the Xbox OS and the soundbar firmware are all up to date. My setup: 1. Xbox -> HDMI...
  6. Audio delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio delay: Hello guys I'm having an issue with the audio delay in my series X, i've tried everything you can think of, like factory reset, resetting audio settings, etc, still having issue with the audio...
  7. Dolby Atmos audio delay or entirely missing on Xbox Series X via TV's eARC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos audio delay or entirely missing on Xbox Series X via TV's eARC: Hi there, I have now a new LG OLED C2 TV with which I want to take advantage of some of the Series X features such as 120 Hz and VRR. And I have a Samsung Q950T Dolby Atmos soundbar that I...
  8. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...
  9. Dolby Digital Audio Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Digital Audio Delay: Hi Team, Need help with a sound delay issue that I'm facing when selecting Dolby Digital on Xbox Series X. I'm using a TCL tv connected via HDMI 2.1. Stereo works fine, the moment I switch to...
  10. Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?: Recently purchased a TCL Series 6 55” TV and have my Xbox Series X hooked up to it. The TV supports FreeSync but I hadn’t known about the Variable Refresh Rate setting on the Xbox until today....