Xbox one dedicated servers

Discus and support Xbox one dedicated servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play several hours a on COD Ghost just about every night and not once on Xbox One have I had a host migration. When I play the 360 version with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SC0TTY7777, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox one dedicated servers

I play several hours a on COD Ghost just about every night and not once on Xbox One have I had a host migration. When I play the 360 version with friends that haven't made the jump yet , I get host migration . The only game I have real issues with is BF4

DRAGON 40 LEE, Jan 3, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    MS just offer severs to game dev/companies EA like there severs MS cant force them to use their severs. ITS not MS fault for other companies stupide. So go complain to 2k, EA, and the other for there severs problems. XBOX live to up every day. Same cant
    be said for PSN.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 3, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    My mate has the fastest internet in the uk 120mb and 30 up the server box is beside his house it ain't his net he couldn't get on psn from Xmas eve till the 27th coz of psn being down trust me when I say this dice brought out a broken game it's broken on
    all platforms my mate told me he would b 120fps but he would turn round and it would change to 30fps

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Dragon I have same mate go on 360 and host after host migration xboxo me no problems I didn't know ur rank is the same for 360 and xboxone fort it was like bf4

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Btw dragon cool gamer tag I love Bruce lee my nan met him once when she lived in LA and was at college she moved there when she was 9

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Up until just a few weeks ago cod was running flawlessly then all of a sudden it's a host migration laggy nightmare. I was playing on dedicated servers every match and then I started noticing "finding best host" in between matches and the connection was
    all over the place, basically unplayable. I was under the assumption IW was using the servers MS was providing. Guess they just rented some for a month to draw ppl in and then shut em down. A shame because for awhile it was actually fun.

killingfetish, Jan 10, 2014
  7. Few people here saying cod doesn't run on dedicated servers they're half wrong because cod actually runs on dedicated servers on PC, though I wish Xbox 360 or consoles themselves could have dedicated servers like one person hosting a public lobby and players
    joining to start up the match

WaR VeTeRaN 213, Jan 1, 2015
  8. Xbox one dedicated servers

MS uses dedicated servers for all its games (forza 5, FH2, Sunset overdrive, Halo beta, Titanfall, Halo MCC all come to mind) but for 3rd parties its up to them whether they want to use them or not. CoD opted not to, probably due to being multiplat and not
    wanting to make 2 netcodes (one for PS4 as P2P and one for XB1 for dedicated) but thats on activison. The servers are there and all MS exclsuvies use them.

Upinya Slayin, Jan 5, 2015
  9. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    I only play shooters that use the Microsoft dedicated servers and so far that is Titanfall and Halo MCC. I don't know about the rest of the world but here in Australia they are working nicely now. Halo MCC had a bit of a rough start and still uses a peer
    to peer backup but it's really nice when you get to play Halo 3 on them (my favourite Halo of all time).

xCHEMISTx, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Remedy OmG Win User

Dedicated Servers

^Infinity Ward has already released a statement that the Xbox One is not strictly dedicated servers, it's a mixture of dedicated and listen servers. As for every other game, there will be dedicated servers available but there's no guarantee that every single
    match you play will be on them.
  11. HaughtyHalo2711 Win User

Is the Xbox 360 using dedicated servers now?

Well there are a few dedicated servers such as in call of duty: ghost on the xbox 360. And yes Microsoft confirmed that all xbox one titles and games will have dedicated servers.
  12. Farscape247 Win User

Rate The Xbox One Game Out of 10 That You Own

it is a different network as all of it runs on dedicated servers, and all the games run on dedicated server, that is why there is no cross play and no party chat between 360 and xbox one, and this xbox one is awesome, glad I got one.
  13. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Call of duty Xbox one "real" dedicated servers

From what I know Ghost on the Xbox One will use Microsoft's Azure Dedicated servers while the PS4, PS3, 360 and Wii U will use dedicated servers and listen servers.
  14. xCHEMISTx Win User

unbelievable... no one has posted yet?

If they confirm dedicated servers in my country for this game I will buy a Xbox One for it. They have said it will have dedicated servers but going to wait and see which countries they are in.
Thema:

1. Xbox one dedicated servers - Similar Threads - dedicated servers

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  4. new call of duty dedicated server

in XboX Insiders
    new call of duty dedicated server: can we get call of duty dedicated server in israel we have high ping to the european servers there is plenty of dedicated servers in israel you have an office there it will be a game changer for...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. Why is my non dedicated server not saving.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my non dedicated server not saving.: I'm playing, building and traveling with my buddy to play this game. Penguins were not showing up in the game at all. I looked out for help and saw some one say put in prevent hibernation. Ever...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message: I have been trying to play ark with my son but we cant get connected, i tryied non dedecated server i tryed running a dedicated server dut i get the same thing. join fail message. nothing more...
  10. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...