Xbox one dedicated servers

Discus and support Xbox one dedicated servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one running dedicated servers,yeah right what a load of trash,suppose to have 350.000 servers running never heard so many lies in all my life,they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SC0TTY7777, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SC0TTY7777
    SC0TTY7777 Guest

Xbox one running dedicated servers,yeah right what a load of trash,suppose to have 350.000 servers running never heard so many lies in all my life,they run for 72 hours and got turned off Microsoft are a joke.cod gets host migration on the one tells you
    that ms is taking us for mugs.

:)

SC0TTY7777, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Call of duty Xbox one "real" dedicated servers

From what I know Ghost on the Xbox One will use Microsoft's Azure Dedicated servers while the PS4, PS3, 360 and Wii U will use dedicated servers and listen servers.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 3, 2014
  3. surf_boss
    surf_boss Guest
    Does Xbox One have dedicated servers for online play?

Does Microsoft provide dedicated servers for all online games on the xbox one?

For instance, does CoD have dedicated servers, thus making gameplay lag free?

surf_boss, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox one dedicated servers

Remember reading a post similar to this last week and the answer to this question is yes Microsoft are providing dedicated server, but it is up to the developer to use these servers. Developers get a choice and the Cod developers chose not to use the Microsoft
    servers as well as a lot of the developers so it is not Microsoft fault. They are using their own servers. Seemingly Forza is run on the Microsoft servers and I have heard very good things about the online gameplay.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    From my understanding it is up to individual developers to make use of the servers that microsoft provides.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    I can guarantee tha EA will never use Microsoft's servers, that was one of the bargaining tools EA wanted back when the original Xbox was out. EA didn't put online multiplayer in their games because they wanted control of the servers, Microsoft needed EA
    to do multiplayer games, so they agreed to EA running their own servers plus Microsoft stopped making their ownsports games (can't remember the name of the Microsoft golf game on the original Xbox, but it was much much better than EAs golf game)

Shaggy2000, Jan 3, 2014
  7. EA will never use Microsoft servers which is a pitty because I think all of us on either console can truly say that the EA servers always suck a$$ for months after the release of a game. In Battlefield 3 EA made a ton of money buy renting out their servers.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Xbox one dedicated servers

NBA 2k14 has had problems too. They used their own servers and they were down from Christmas through... well, several days. The servers have been up and down and up and down but down more than up. It was so bad, I asked for and got a refund on the game.

I wonder if they had used Micosoft's servers, if things would have been better.

Sayburr-3DE85633-AAF0-4CEF-8454-9E388E5CBE36, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Just FYI op eventhough you are trolling COD has said from the beginning they will be using a combination of listen and dedicated servers. Listen servers so you know are peer to peer. So if IW isn't using dedicated servers at all that is on them not MS.

Merlin4421, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Thats exactly my experiance to,pretty much bang on to the hour,the servers were amazing for 3 days straight, and they are all under contract bollocks with each other for this to change,but again it aint MS fault,Infinity ward and EA are a bunch of tossers
    with the millions of our money they have taken and blatently wont pay for these dedicated servers that MS provide as a platform for thier games.

Check one of my uploads "EA BF4 BS,TOTAL CRAP" And you tell me thats a dedicated server.

-

We have all paid alot of money and each day we play,we hope for a gr8 game and its completely 50/50, and hit and miss weather we get one.

-

Ive not had one single issue with forza 5 on the other hand since 22nd november,completely run by MS,says it all and theres the proof,the masses will buy titanfall and the next instalment of COD,but more and more of us are turning our backs on these
    money hungry con-glomourants that do not give a toss about us gamers....But patience is all good because we have devs like EPIC and BUNGIE who will not crumble to the EA/INFINITY monster that is devouring our gaming.Not to mention what the gods from BORDERLANDS
    are gonna give us soon.woop!

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Saber ...

Totally agree about Forza 5, runs excellent online. If only Battlefield 4 run on these servers, what a game it would be then Xbox one dedicated servers :)

Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  12. LOL is that infinity wards bloody excuse,"oh we are now using listen servers along side the perfect ones that cost more money so we can rip people off".

-

Ive gamed on the PC for donkeys,and point blank you know what your paying for on how its gonna be and there are no levels of blatent lies.you know what you are gonna get from day one.

-

New maps and more....that was it for 6 months,oh we will neglect to mention that the 300k servers we are not gonna use all the time.

And further more we are gonna sack awesome developers who care about gamers because they wont release a game that isnt ready,so we can.

How can anyone say anything for infinity ward!

13. Xbox one dedicated servers

@lofty,I couldnt agree more m8,and the way they both ea and infinity ward went about it,i love both games loads,but to give us 3 days of amazing MP gameplay and then revert back to what we have all been waiting for , for years,is just a total stab in the
    back,im all for it takes time to get games sorted,its been 6 weeks I know,but point of origin 0000000.the server should be mint by now and OP shouldnt have to be along with many of us,betrayed by what we have stuck by and emptyed our wallets for years.

14. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Cod don't use dedicated servers I'm always seeing host migration bloody annoying

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  15. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

@ Saber ...

Totally agree about Forza 5, runs excellent online. If only Battlefield 4 run on these servers, what a game it would be then Xbox one dedicated servers :)

[/quote]

I have no issues playing BF4 (ps4) on any game mode, so I'm sure EA servers are fine, it has more to do with the net code for the game on X!.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox one dedicated servers - Similar Threads - dedicated servers

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  4. new call of duty dedicated server

in XboX Insiders
    new call of duty dedicated server: can we get call of duty dedicated server in israel we have high ping to the european servers there is plenty of dedicated servers in israel you have an office there it will be a game changer for...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. Why is my non dedicated server not saving.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my non dedicated server not saving.: I'm playing, building and traveling with my buddy to play this game. Penguins were not showing up in the game at all. I looked out for help and saw some one say put in prevent hibernation. Ever...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message: I have been trying to play ark with my son but we cant get connected, i tryied non dedecated server i tryed running a dedicated server dut i get the same thing. join fail message. nothing more...
  10. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...