Xbox one dedicated servers

Discus and support Xbox one dedicated servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Karma403"] [quote user="Lofty Who"] @ Saber ... Totally agree about Forza 5, runs excellent online. If only Battlefield 4 run on these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SC0TTY7777, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox one dedicated servers

[quote user="Karma403"]

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

@ Saber ...

Totally agree about Forza 5, runs excellent online. If only Battlefield 4 run on these servers, what a game it would be then Xbox one dedicated servers :)

[/quote]

I have no issues playing BF4 (ps4) on any game mode, so I'm sure EA servers are fine, it has more to do with the net code for the game on X!.

[/quote]

Lol BF4 is broken for the PS4, X1, and PC. You can't say "i have no issues" when EA admitted the game is broken on the PS4. you realize all it takes is a trip to the BF4 forums and most of us have the game and know its broken lol you trolls are just sad

Upinya Slayin, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Karma it's hit or miss for both consoles with bf4. I personally have had very few issues on x1 with bf4. My buddy had many crashes to dash but with last patch has had none. I've read the battlelog forums there are plenty of issues on both consoles not just
    x1. Nice try though.

Merlin4421, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="Karma403"]

[quote user=""]

@ Saber ...

Totally agree about Forza 5, runs excellent online. If only Battlefield 4 run on these servers, what a game it would be then Xbox one dedicated servers :)

[/quote]

I have no issues playing BF4 (ps4) on any game mode, so I'm sure EA servers are fine, it has more to do with the net code for the game on X!.

[/quote]

EA Servers fine? ... you must be one the "few" lucky ones then.

Battlefield 4 - PS4 - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

@ Saber ...

[/quote]

[/quote]

EA Servers fine? ... you must be one the "few" lucky ones then.

Battlefield 4 - PS4 - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

[/quote]

This could be true, I have yet to encounter issues on BF4, I live in Canada, not sure what its like in the US or UK, also I don't think anyone can get on BF4 or any EA at the moment they have been DDOS attacked.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  5. [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

From my understanding it is up to individual developers to make use of the servers that microsoft provides.

[/quote]

Dedicated servers have "Been availiable" for a long time. Still costs devs money which is what people do not understand. MS isint footing the bill for dedicated servers for 3rd party games.

TheSpiralMatrix, Jan 3, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Karma my bro has a ps4 and his battlefield is worse then mine and I'm on the xboxone so stop trolling u forget we can all find these things out why u think more updates have come out for ps4

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    And no EA ain't been DDOS attacked iv just been on FIFA and now I am on battlefield my only problems I find is the ques

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

And no EA ain't been DDOS attacked iv just been on FIFA and now I am on battlefield my only problems I find is the ques

[/quote]

EA aka Origin servers were DDOS attacked, the news is on Kotaku, VGChartz, so was Steam Servers supposedly.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Karma my bro has a ps4 and his battlefield is worse then mine and I'm on the xboxone so stop trolling u forget we can all find these things out why u think more updates have come out for ps4

[/quote]

I'm not trolling I have no issues on BF4 on my PS4 how is this trolling I don't have it for X1, just cause his experience is worse doesn't mean its better on X1, did you think it could be his connection.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  10. svtpaul
    svtpaul Guest
    TROLL! WHats wrong PSN down again

svtpaul, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="svtpaul"]

TROLL! WHats wrong PSN down again

[/quote]

Yes I am a troll for owning both consoles, OMG PSN DOWN! I'm at work like most people, what are people 12 on this forum.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  12. svtpaul
    svtpaul Guest
    Struck a nerve with that PSN comment,you gotta admit it is trash compared to LIVE.LIVE is the main reason I went X1 ,there is no comparison.How many times has PSN been down since PS4 launch,LMAO.TROLL

svtpaul, Jan 3, 2014
  13. svtpaul
    svtpaul Guest

IF your not a TROLL you will admit that about PSN compared to X LIVE.TROLL?????

svtpaul, Jan 3, 2014
  14. Live does not mean squat if it's not using Microsoft's servers for it's games. Yes Xbox Live is considered the better service and anyone should admit to that. They have had the money from subs for the last 8 years to help them along, so they should. But
    some things PSN does better i am afraid. Like free games and better discounts and offers

-

I also have no issues with Battlefield 4 on the PS4, i am in Essex in the UK.

-

It's the servers your playing on that is the issue. So in this case it's EA's fault.

HairyLoveSpuds, Jan 3, 2014
  15. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    I think MS has some great deals too. I pick up Bioshock infinite for 14$ last week.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox one dedicated servers - Similar Threads - dedicated servers

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  4. new call of duty dedicated server

in XboX Insiders
    new call of duty dedicated server: can we get call of duty dedicated server in israel we have high ping to the european servers there is plenty of dedicated servers in israel you have an office there it will be a game changer for...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. Why is my non dedicated server not saving.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my non dedicated server not saving.: I'm playing, building and traveling with my buddy to play this game. Penguins were not showing up in the game at all. I looked out for help and saw some one say put in prevent hibernation. Ever...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message: I have been trying to play ark with my son but we cant get connected, i tryied non dedecated server i tryed running a dedicated server dut i get the same thing. join fail message. nothing more...
  10. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...