Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof
Discus and support Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know I've watched more than 30 days in a row. I watch something while making and eating lunch and have been doing so since roughly the 2nd week of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xZevons Ghostx, Jun 6, 2014.
Thema:
Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof
Loading...
-
Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof - Similar Threads - Days Watched Tracking
-
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?
in XboX InsidersNo update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
There is a major bug with Day 1 badge
in XboX InsidersThere is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known... -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets
in XBoX Games and AppsDay 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets: Please fix this, can't play if I run out of tickets now can I? Thanks cc5f4003-faa5-4835-a141-99da401e3f78 -
Watch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft
in XBoX on ConsolesWatch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft: More sequels are incoming! Read about it here: PCMAG b40f87d4-ea72-47ab-bf2e-56f6bde06536