Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond

Discus and support Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014.

1. StellahKryla
    StellahKryla Guest

So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light up, it.can't be over heated because I haven't played it in about 2-3 days I don't know what to do, both
    the Xbox and power-brick are getting proper ventilation. Please respond I don't understand the problem

:)

StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.

NxtDoc1851, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DebelloPSN
    DebelloPSN Guest
    Bricked Xbox One Controller

While updating the xbox one controller's firmware, it errored out. Now the controller will not respond or power one.

DebelloPSN, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Braddawg Win User

Xbox One IR Blaster commands

Agree with Fuzz, while its cool to have an IR blaster feature, some of us have to many configurations for the XBox One to be included on all and would like to use our Logitech remotes as well. For instance, with the last update the XBox One no longer responds
    to the Logitech Power Off command which is a pain. Please have separate Power On and Power Off IR commands to the Xbox One itself.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.
  6. HassanB Win User

change birthday

Shelbyj14 - Again... Please take a look at the date on the posts you're responding to. This one is from 2012, please do not bump posts that are older than 30 days.
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Unable to connect Xbox Live Account to Fortnite and access information on my xbox live account

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just a quick question were you able to adjust the child safety settings on the account through the parent account? Is there a parent on the account family? As well after adjusting the settings please try

performing a power cycle
    on the Xbox One.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

Hello again SpaceTsar,

Thanks for responding, by going through the
    Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    you should be able to determine the source of the problem. Of course if you test out your friends PSU you can confirm if that is the issue. Hopefully all that is needed is the PSU and not the whole console itself.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond - Similar Threads - power Please Respond

2. Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...: How is this not the most asked for feature? It shouldn't even be a feature to be honest, the headset just shouldn't have anything to do with powering on the console at all. I don't know why this...
  3. Yet more Xbox One power shut down problems - advice please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet more Xbox One power shut down problems - advice please?: I have a 1TB Xbox One from late 2015 era. Over the last year, I have being having power problems like so many others. Generally speaking, it will have "bad mood" days/weeks, but then sometimes...
  4. serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help!: a number of things had changed for me around the same time, i took apart my elite v2 controller to replace button shells. i moved my xbox to a "foreign" tv, then back to the monitor ive been...
  5. Xbox series X repeatedly powering off completely mid game? PLEASE READ!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X repeatedly powering off completely mid game? PLEASE READ!!!!!: Hi So i got my Series X on the first day of release, followed all the instructions to install profile etc through my mobile.. which i did. (I was previously using a One X) switch over went...
  6. The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me: The power went out and all my movies and. Games are gone. Can you please help me 2a928557-169a-4f77-b9d7-cd06911db721
  7. Xbox power issues (urgent help please)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power issues (urgent help please): I've only had my Xbox One X for a year and it seems like its already broken, the power comes on but nothing is displayed,i've followed the process to reset the internal power supply and all the...
  8. My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.: Whilst Fifa 20 was updating my power went out and now when I try to update it , it is saying installation stopped I hav unninstalled the game and redownloaded but there is still a problem...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!! Ive done all the tricks and tips to try and get the xbox to start, from resetting to power draining etc. I have a problem that i...
  10. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY: My Xbox power brick has a problem with restarting. I’m trying to update my Xbox and every time my Xbox tries to restart, the lights on the supply turn from white to orange to turning off seconds...