Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond

Discus and support Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014.

1. StellahKryla
    StellahKryla Guest

So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light up, it.can't be over heated because I haven't played it in about 2-3 days I don't know what to do, both
    the Xbox and power-brick are getting proper ventilation. Please respond I don't understand the problem

:)

StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.

NxtDoc1851, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DebelloPSN
    DebelloPSN Guest
    Bricked Xbox One Controller

While updating the xbox one controller's firmware, it errored out. Now the controller will not respond or power one.

DebelloPSN, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Braddawg Win User

Xbox One IR Blaster commands

Agree with Fuzz, while its cool to have an IR blaster feature, some of us have to many configurations for the XBox One to be included on all and would like to use our Logitech remotes as well. For instance, with the last update the XBox One no longer responds
    to the Logitech Power Off command which is a pain. Please have separate Power On and Power Off IR commands to the Xbox One itself.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.
  6. HassanB Win User

change birthday

Shelbyj14 - Again... Please take a look at the date on the posts you're responding to. This one is from 2012, please do not bump posts that are older than 30 days.
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Unable to connect Xbox Live Account to Fortnite and access information on my xbox live account

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just a quick question were you able to adjust the child safety settings on the account through the parent account? Is there a parent on the account family? As well after adjusting the settings please try

performing a power cycle
    on the Xbox One.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

Hello again SpaceTsar,

Thanks for responding, by going through the
    Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    you should be able to determine the source of the problem. Of course if you test out your friends PSU you can confirm if that is the issue. Hopefully all that is needed is the PSU and not the whole console itself.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond - Similar Threads - power Please Respond

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Not powering on properly!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not powering on properly!: Have an xbox one s. Bought it brand new from retailer. After purchase has stayed in the same place and not moved, there's no visible damages or wear etc So powers on and the xbox light on the...
  7. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  8. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  9. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  10. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...