Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond

Discus and support Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014.

1. StellahKryla
    StellahKryla Guest

So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light up, it.can't be over heated because I haven't played it in about 2-3 days I don't know what to do, both
    the Xbox and power-brick are getting proper ventilation. Please respond I don't understand the problem

:)

StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.

NxtDoc1851, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DebelloPSN
    DebelloPSN Guest
    Bricked Xbox One Controller

While updating the xbox one controller's firmware, it errored out. Now the controller will not respond or power one.

DebelloPSN, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Braddawg Win User

Xbox One IR Blaster commands

Agree with Fuzz, while its cool to have an IR blaster feature, some of us have to many configurations for the XBox One to be included on all and would like to use our Logitech remotes as well. For instance, with the last update the XBox One no longer responds
    to the Logitech Power Off command which is a pain. Please have separate Power On and Power Off IR commands to the Xbox One itself.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.
  6. HassanB Win User

change birthday

Shelbyj14 - Again... Please take a look at the date on the posts you're responding to. This one is from 2012, please do not bump posts that are older than 30 days.
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Unable to connect Xbox Live Account to Fortnite and access information on my xbox live account

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just a quick question were you able to adjust the child safety settings on the account through the parent account? Is there a parent on the account family? As well after adjusting the settings please try

performing a power cycle
    on the Xbox One.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

Hello again SpaceTsar,

Thanks for responding, by going through the
    Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    you should be able to determine the source of the problem. Of course if you test out your friends PSU you can confirm if that is the issue. Hopefully all that is needed is the PSU and not the whole console itself.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond - Similar Threads - power Please Respond

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  4. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  5. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  6. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  7. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  8. Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds: I recently purchased an Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition) off of a guy on Facebook. It was a very fair price and the guy said the only problem with it was something having to do with either the power...
  9. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  10. Xbox series x without power your dreams logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x without power your dreams logo: I bought last week brand new Xbox series x And when I open it I didn't found the power your dreams solgan in the console This is new packaging in Xbox or not ? Thanks...