Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond

Discus and support Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014.

1. StellahKryla
    StellahKryla Guest

So I got my Xbox one Day one edition I was excited to play it worked for about 3-4 weeks, afterwards it won't turn on the power-brick also won't light up, it.can't be over heated because I haven't played it in about 2-3 days I don't know what to do, both
    the Xbox and power-brick are getting proper ventilation. Please respond I don't understand the problem

:)

StellahKryla, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.

NxtDoc1851, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DebelloPSN
    DebelloPSN Guest
    Bricked Xbox One Controller

While updating the xbox one controller's firmware, it errored out. Now the controller will not respond or power one.

DebelloPSN, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Braddawg Win User

Xbox One IR Blaster commands

Agree with Fuzz, while its cool to have an IR blaster feature, some of us have to many configurations for the XBox One to be included on all and would like to use our Logitech remotes as well. For instance, with the last update the XBox One no longer responds
    to the Logitech Power Off command which is a pain. Please have separate Power On and Power Off IR commands to the Xbox One itself.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Dvr error code

Try a hard reset. Turn Xbox off. Unplug your Xbox Power Supply from the wall wait at least one minute. Then plug your Xbox Power Supply back in wait at least another minute then turn your Xbox back on by pressing the Xbox jewel button on your Controller
    or the Power Indicator light on your Xbox One. This should work. If it does not please respond so we can try another step.
  6. HassanB Win User

change birthday

Shelbyj14 - Again... Please take a look at the date on the posts you're responding to. This one is from 2012, please do not bump posts that are older than 30 days.
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Unable to connect Xbox Live Account to Fortnite and access information on my xbox live account

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just a quick question were you able to adjust the child safety settings on the account through the parent account? Is there a parent on the account family? As well after adjusting the settings please try

performing a power cycle
    on the Xbox One.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

Hello again SpaceTsar,

Thanks for responding, by going through the
    Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    you should be able to determine the source of the problem. Of course if you test out your friends PSU you can confirm if that is the issue. Hopefully all that is needed is the PSU and not the whole console itself.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (Day One) Will not power on Please, Respond - Similar Threads - power Please Respond

2. What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?...
  3. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  4. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  5. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  6. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  7. Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise: Hello, my name is Connor and I bought my Xbox One back on November 22nd 2013 and just now I had a problem with the power box that powers my Xbox, while I was playing a game, it started making some...
  8. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  9. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  10. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7