Xbox One day one console

Discus and support Xbox One day one console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One day 1 console. It likes to turn itself on at random times, which is rather annoying. Latest issue is when it does turn on or off, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Applejack01, Dec 12, 2021.

  1. Applejack01
    Applejack01 Guest

    Xbox One day one console


    I have a Xbox One day 1 console. It likes to turn itself on at random times, which is rather annoying. Latest issue is when it does turn on or off, it does not beep. Did I somehow turn the beep off? Just started doing this within the last few weeks. Console works fine other than not beeping on startup or shutdown. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    Applejack01, Dec 12, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox One day one console

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Reset the console to try to fix both problems.
    Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

    Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

    To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

    ***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. BusGod Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition Console.

    Spartan good luck with your issue and if you ultimately get a PS4. I have both systems. The PS4 is nice but is not without major problems. Head over to their forums to look at the same type issues.

    Both companies have a product that has issues and both are doing what they an to solve them. Again, I hope you get sorted out.
  4. SpartanNoble80 Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition Console.

    MS Support did not help me at all. It wasn't until I emailed some higher ups i got anything like a response. I got frustrated re doing all of the troubleshooting steps. I do not have a high tolerance of repeating the same old items. When I couldnt no
    the replacement they suggested contacting the company i got it off. Now shopto.net are sending the console back to microsoft and I have to wait until MS check the console before i can either get a refund or standard console replacement.

    I have had enough of the stress caused by this and my son is upset and has now asked to get a PS4. So it is bye bye Xbox One, unless by a miracle someone actually responds to my emails (i hold zero hope of that) microsoft only care about american Xbox users
    and us in Europe get a poor deal, pay nearly twice as much for a game as our US counterparts.
  5. SpartanNoble80 Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition Console.

    I have had zero problems with the PS4 i borrowed off my friend to try out, the UI doesnt crash, the controller is nice and the games install alot quicker. I would rather have had an Xbox One but as MS customer support never replies to tweets or responds
    to emails i give up.
  6. Mister_Tez Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition Console.

    If you didn't have a credit card with sufficient funds on it for a temporary "hold" so you could have an "Advance Replacement", you could have done a standard replacement where you sent MS the faulty console and then waited for MS to send you a replacement.
    That would have enabled you to keep the Day One controller.
Thema:

Xbox One day one console

Loading...
  1. Xbox One day one console - Similar Threads - console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...