XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else?

Discus and support XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Took some pictures after we open our brand spanking new XBOX One Day One Edition. To our surprise, there were scuff marks above the optical drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Parkeway
    Parkeway Guest

Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xbox One day one edition scratched

I freak out when there is a finger print on the thing i would of brought it back for sure and got a replacement when available.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    Xbox One day one edition scratched

I would be shocked if Amazon or Microsoft replace the console. Since the console is in fully working order and its just light scratches you can only see when you get up close to it. That second picture you can't even see any scratches just a bit of dust.

Them sort of scratches can happen at any time. Even if you rub to hard with a cloth can cause them.

ocelot20, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Parkeway
    Parkeway Guest

Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Yea mine has all scuff on top(shiny surface) I was really disappointed!

WhyS0Seri0us11, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Rockstar AL
    Rockstar AL Guest
    Me ALSO!! WHat The * Is going on here??? XBOX doesn't make a Good Quality Check before they box their xbox one. I got the Day One Edition also. and the PSU doesn't work!!!

Rockstar AL, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Rockstar AL Win User

Me ALSO!! WHat The * Is going on here??? XBOX doesn't make a Good Quality Check before they box their xbox one. I got the Day One Edition also. and the PSU doesn't work!!!
  8. WhyS0Seri0us11 Win User

Yea mine has all scuff on top(shiny surface) I was really disappointed!
  9. Parkeway Win User

10. This Wh1te Guy Win User

Pre-Orders From Target.com

I hope they ship soon. The day one version should arrive on release since it is a day one version. The only reason I ordered through them was because I couldn't find it through anyone else.
  11. Golden eye567 Win User

Xbox One delivery date

Your Xbox one should arrive on the day of release
Thema:

1. XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else? - Similar Threads - arrived SCRATCHED Anyone

2. I have problém with set departure and arrival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problém with set departure and arrival: And so that if I go to the world map and select any airport, for example LAX, and select any aircraft. So it moves me to the airport where I tried to fly for the first time in free flying with a...
  3. I bought an xbox series x controller however the game pass code didn't arrive

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought an xbox series x controller however the game pass code didn't arrive: i need to know about that =( 502718e9-fdb2-459e-8241-f771ccffa62c
  4. Charged on Paysafecard via Xbox One but no game arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged on Paysafecard via Xbox One but no game arrived: Hello, I am writing this to ask for help for the following situation: I have been looking at the Xbox One game "Yakuza Kiwami 2" for 2 weeks now. Today, I decided to purchase it. I clicked Buy...
  5. When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?: Hello, I recently was gifted a game pass, which I later learned I cannot redeem due to the game pass not being available in Ecuador. Thus, I ask: when could it be expected to arrive?...
  6. How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive: Today I bought a pulse red xbox controller when, I was buying the controller i chose for delivery 1-2 business days I then got a confirmation email saying the estimated delivery date was 17 August...
  7. Ordered a Series X Bundle, only the controller is arriving today…

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a Series X Bundle, only the controller is arriving today…: I made a purchase on a Series X Bundle a few days. I got an email yesterday stating that only the controller is being shipped and that the console is still on pending. I also payed for express...
  8. All Microsoft emails arrive in the wrong language.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All Microsoft emails arrive in the wrong language.: This has been an ongoing issue for many years now. Over a decade ago I made an Xbox account to play a game with some friends while visiting. It was apparently later hacked and accessed by someone...
  9. Xbox design controller defective on arrival / from factory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design controller defective on arrival / from factory: Hi, I am here to tell you my experience today with Microsoft support (chat and phone). I ordered 2 Xbox design lab controllers which arrived on Monday 7/03/2022. One of the controllers had the...
  10. Xbox Series X IR dead on arrival?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X IR dead on arrival?: Is there any way to test your IR to see if it may be defective? I had an Xbox One controlled by a Harmony Elite Hub and replaced it with the Xbox Series X. I read all Harmony commands should...