XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else?

Discus and support XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Took some pictures after we open our brand spanking new XBOX One Day One Edition. To our surprise, there were scuff marks above the optical drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Parkeway
    Parkeway Guest

Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xbox One day one edition scratched

I freak out when there is a finger print on the thing i would of brought it back for sure and got a replacement when available.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    Xbox One day one edition scratched

I would be shocked if Amazon or Microsoft replace the console. Since the console is in fully working order and its just light scratches you can only see when you get up close to it. That second picture you can't even see any scratches just a bit of dust.

Them sort of scratches can happen at any time. Even if you rub to hard with a cloth can cause them.

ocelot20, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Parkeway
    Parkeway Guest

Parkeway, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Yea mine has all scuff on top(shiny surface) I was really disappointed!

WhyS0Seri0us11, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Rockstar AL
    Rockstar AL Guest
    Me ALSO!! WHat The * Is going on here??? XBOX doesn't make a Good Quality Check before they box their xbox one. I got the Day One Edition also. and the PSU doesn't work!!!

Rockstar AL, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Rockstar AL Win User

Me ALSO!! WHat The * Is going on here??? XBOX doesn't make a Good Quality Check before they box their xbox one. I got the Day One Edition also. and the PSU doesn't work!!!
  8. WhyS0Seri0us11 Win User

Yea mine has all scuff on top(shiny surface) I was really disappointed!
  9. Parkeway Win User

10. This Wh1te Guy Win User

Pre-Orders From Target.com

I hope they ship soon. The day one version should arrive on release since it is a day one version. The only reason I ordered through them was because I couldn't find it through anyone else.
  11. lennyvonlenny Win User

GAME Pre-Order Tracking

Has anyone else had a November 25 th delivery date from dpd email ?

If this is true I shall be sending the parcel back if it arrives on Monday ......not good enough Game !

I ordered my Xbox one in June to secure a day one edition not a bloody dayfour edition!!!

They were quick enough to take the full payment 10 DAYS ago !!!
Thema:

1. XBOX One (Day One) arrived SCRATCHED - Anyone else? - Similar Threads - arrived SCRATCHED Anyone

2. Order never arrived

in XBoX on Windows
    Order never arrived: Ordered series S, order was left at my door without my request, I asked for alternative location as I was working late, photo of parcel left at my front door. got home from work and no parcel, dpd...
  3. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  4. The purchased gift didn’t arrive yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The purchased gift didn’t arrive yet: I bought the FC 24 game as a gift for my friend on Xbox, but they haven't received it yet. The purchase was made on October 12, 2023, at 00:57 am, 37c5a18e-4404-49d1-b9c2-3e2d47101266
  5. Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?: Hi there all, I was just wondering if, when the Capture changes come on January 2024, if I'll lose my Xbox Home background? I've had it since 2015, it's probably the only Capture I actually...
  6. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  7. When will my order arrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will my order arrive?: Ordered the Stellar Shift xbox controller from the Microsoft Store on July 18th. Tracking says it is enroute to ups facility. Also says it is estimated to arrive July 21st. Has said this since at...
  8. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  9. Return order arrived at El Paso return center, but I received an email regarding a NEW...

in XBoX on Windows
    Return order arrived at El Paso return center, but I received an email regarding a NEW...: Like the title says I returned an item to MS, an Xbox item. It arrived at the return center a little past noon today, 2 hours later I receive 2 emails at the same time talking about "Your service...
  10. What do I do about an order that never arrived?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do about an order that never arrived?: I previously posted on here asking the same question which was replied to but I now haven’t had a reply to the questions I responded to. Customer service has been absolutely shocking so I’m...