Xbox One Day One Achievement

Discus and support Xbox One Day One Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, after being forwarded to this post by a support member so the Enforcement Team can give me a hand here is my issue with the Day one Achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Celestialwrath, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. Xbox One Day One Achievement


    Okay, after being forwarded to this post by a support member so the Enforcement Team can give me a hand here is my issue with the Day one Achievement.

    After Unlocking the Achievement i should have both the achievement and the Emblem next to my Year Tenure. But i only have the Achievement and it was confirmed that i should have both by a Customer support member. So hoping it can be amended. If not sure
    what i mean Major Nelson has it next to his 10 Year Tenure emblem.

    Thank you in advance.

    :)
     
    Celestialwrath, Jun 13, 2014
    #1
  2. Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

    The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
     
    Theory of Game, Jun 13, 2014
    #2
  3. SmokedHades0
    SmokedHades0 Guest
    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
     
    SmokedHades0, Jun 13, 2014
    #3
  4. SmokedHades0 Win User

    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
  5. Theory of Game Win User

    Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

    The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

    xbox one day one achievement

    I preordered from Microsoft and never got a achievement I am dapointed
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    xbox one day one achievement

    Is there anything else different about day one consoles? I thought I saw controller that said "day one" on it. I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop so it would be cool to get that controller.
  8. DarkGaia Win User

    Xbox one Day one Achievement

    Dear Misses Quinzel. I am having the same problem: The Day One Achievement code was accepted but it won't show up on my profile.

    Can you help me out?

    Thank you.
Thema:

Xbox One Day One Achievement

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Day One Achievement - Similar Threads - Achievement

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]