Xbox One data not Syncing

Discus and support Xbox One data not Syncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go to play a game i get a prompt message saying "Syncing data with the Cloud, This should be done soon!". However it is never complete, ive left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lee Layfield, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Lee Layfield
    Lee Layfield Guest

When i go to play a game i get a prompt message saying "Syncing data with the Cloud, This should be done soon!". However it is never complete, ive left my xbox on for over an hour but still it does not sync, It may also be note worthy to mention i had to
    factory reset my console after having other errors on the dashboard. I have tried this on multiple games that i have previously played without any problems but all act the same. Plus ive lost my save data and cant star a new save file.

Does anybody know what i should do to resolve this, please help.

:)

Lee Layfield, Jan 2, 2014
  2. LORD PAYTON
    LORD PAYTON Guest
    xbox one not syncing data

Is anyone else having this issue? My xbox has not been able to sync for the past 2 days. I have checked my network connection and did a hard reset however, nothing has worked.

LORD PAYTON, Jan 2, 2014
  3. KidaKaskash
    KidaKaskash Guest

Can you disconnect your console from the network and try launching the game without internet.

KidaKaskash, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I think it a bad console. Since u tried everything. Give the phone support a call. It 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Lee Layfield
    Lee Layfield Guest
    Ive played around with my router/Xbox and gotten most games to work except for Zoo Tycoon. The only thing i can think of is i got an achievement on Zoo while in offline play, which may somehow stop it from syncing. if you or anyone have any ideas that would
    be great. I personally dont want to phone support ive had bad experiences with long phone calls with them. Either way ive got there number now so no looking around for it.

Lee Layfield, Jan 2, 2014
  6. SiL3n7De4Th
    SiL3n7De4Th Guest
    My cloud isn't syncing my games on xbox one, my Minecraft leader boards have been wrong for two weeks, cant find out why. haven't seen a sync in weeks. any ideas ? my leader boards have gone backwards as if they had been erased

SiL3n7De4Th, Oct 26, 2014
  7. Hey there, SiL3n7De4Th! This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Xbox One data not Syncing :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. SaM TaToZz199 Win User

Cloud Data Sync Error

does anyone have a fix for the syncing data error on xbox one ???
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

Hi Litt1e Lettuce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Syncing data to the Xbox Live cloud storage is a automatic process which syncs data to the cloud to back up the data, and then would only re-sync back to the console if the local saved data has been removed or deleted from the console's hard drive, assuming
    you are playing on Xbox One.

On Xbox One, there is a way to clear local saved data, restart your Xbox, and upon staring a game, the data is re-synced from the cloud. One Windows 10, you will need to re-install the game.

Please let us know what edition and what platform you play on.
  10. KidaKaskash Win User

Can you disconnect your console from the network and try launching the game without internet.
  11. Ronni3 Williams Win User

Xbox One Data Sync

Did this also. Nothing...it keeps saying the same thing no matter what I try. I think my whole profile may be broken it seem. I don't know why don't give the option to turn off cloud storage because all my data seems to be corrupt. I really don't wanna lose
    any of my save game data because I spent so much time and effort getting it. I'm gonna wait after holidays over here and call again because I haven't played in weeks.
  12. Lee Layfield Win User

Ive played around with my router/Xbox and gotten most games to work except for Zoo Tycoon. The only thing i can think of is i got an achievement on Zoo while in offline play, which may somehow stop it from syncing. if you or anyone have any ideas that would
    be great. I personally dont want to phone support ive had bad experiences with long phone calls with them. Either way ive got there number now so no looking around for it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One data not Syncing - Similar Threads - data Syncing

2. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  5. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  6. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  7. Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass: I have been playing persona 4 golden on my pc for about a week now, but before that I had around 5 hours saved on my Xbox. I was able to play from my pc due to it saving my date thru my account,...
  8. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  9. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  10. Game Data Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data Not Syncing: So I recently upgraded from an original Xbox One to an Xbox Series X. I placed all of my games onto an external hard drive and moved it over to the new Xbox Series X. However, I'm having an issue...