XBOX ONE Dashboard

Discus and support XBOX ONE Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really hope Microsoft considers changing the Dashboard interface in the next update. Why should I have to see all these ads? I get how advertising... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015.

1. JediJeff71
    JediJeff71 Guest

XBOX ONE Dashboard

I really hope Microsoft considers changing the Dashboard interface in the next update.

Why should I have to see all these ads? I get how advertising works, and this is a great platform to do it, but I should have these consuming a third of the Dashboard.

I purchased an XBOX ONE for my son. He's still quite young. I've pinned the apps I want him to have access to, and he can't even see them unless he scrolls down the screen. Seems silly to me. Who knows? Perhaps, there's a way to change how this looks,
    but I haven't figured it out yet. I would prefer he could see what I want him to see versus ads for credit cards, discounts on games, etc...

PS3 and PS4 both offer a much simpler and cleaner looking interface. It's good to have your own look and feel, but I find this to be too much.

Hopefully, I'm not alone with my feelings on this, and this is something that may get changed in the VERY near future.

:)

JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Guns_LotsOfGuns, Dec 31, 2015
  3. DVR for 2016

Major Nelson confirmed you can save to internal drive is latest Xbox On video (the one on the dashboard whatever its called)

IrritatedBadger, Dec 31, 2015
  4. JediJeff71
    JediJeff71 Guest

XBOX ONE Dashboard

My apologies.

I should have typed:

I shouldn't have these consuming a third of the Dashboard.

I would prefer it if he could see only what I want him to see on the Dashboard.

JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Dashboard

Hi DJFLACOLIVE

The first image you have posted is for the latest version of the Xbox One dashboard and the second one is the dashboard the Xbox One originally launched with. From my own point of view the newer version of the dashboard is much faster and more user friendly
    that the one used when the console first launched.
  7. Zanten Win User
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User
  9. Elohmn Win User

Cortana Not Working

If you are part of the Preview Dashboard, submit a Report via the Review Program on your Xbox One Dashboard.
Thema:

XBOX ONE Dashboard

1. XBOX ONE Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  8. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  9. How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...: YouTube is not working on my Series S and there's no update or internet connection problem. It just black screens and crashes to dash. Can't access video settings....
  10. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...