XBOX ONE Dashboard

Discus and support XBOX ONE Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really hope Microsoft considers changing the Dashboard interface in the next update. Why should I have to see all these ads? I get how advertising... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015.

1. JediJeff71
    JediJeff71 Guest

XBOX ONE Dashboard

I really hope Microsoft considers changing the Dashboard interface in the next update.

Why should I have to see all these ads? I get how advertising works, and this is a great platform to do it, but I should have these consuming a third of the Dashboard.

I purchased an XBOX ONE for my son. He's still quite young. I've pinned the apps I want him to have access to, and he can't even see them unless he scrolls down the screen. Seems silly to me. Who knows? Perhaps, there's a way to change how this looks,
    but I haven't figured it out yet. I would prefer he could see what I want him to see versus ads for credit cards, discounts on games, etc...

PS3 and PS4 both offer a much simpler and cleaner looking interface. It's good to have your own look and feel, but I find this to be too much.

Hopefully, I'm not alone with my feelings on this, and this is something that may get changed in the VERY near future.

:)

JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Guns_LotsOfGuns, Dec 31, 2015
  3. DVR for 2016

Major Nelson confirmed you can save to internal drive is latest Xbox On video (the one on the dashboard whatever its called)

IrritatedBadger, Dec 31, 2015
  4. JediJeff71
    JediJeff71 Guest

XBOX ONE Dashboard

My apologies.

I should have typed:

I shouldn't have these consuming a third of the Dashboard.

I would prefer it if he could see only what I want him to see on the Dashboard.

JediJeff71, Dec 31, 2015
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Dashboard

Hi DJFLACOLIVE

The first image you have posted is for the latest version of the Xbox One dashboard and the second one is the dashboard the Xbox One originally launched with. From my own point of view the newer version of the dashboard is much faster and more user friendly
    that the one used when the console first launched.
  7. Zanten Win User
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User
  9. Elohmn Win User

Cortana Not Working

If you are part of the Preview Dashboard, submit a Report via the Review Program on your Xbox One Dashboard.
Thema:

XBOX ONE Dashboard

1. XBOX ONE Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...