Xbox One dashboard won't appear

Discus and support Xbox One dashboard won't appear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one dashboard is completely gone. I can access my friends list and join my friends' parties but the only thing i cant do is play games and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patriot Eag1e, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Xbox One dashboard won't appear

My Xbox one dashboard is completely gone. I can access my friends list and join my friends' parties but the only thing i cant do is play games and access my dashboard. when i press the home button on my controller, nothing happens, but i can hold it down
    and turn off my xbox using the controller. i have continuously reset my Xbox by both normally pressing the power button and doing a hard reset. I don't know what to do. please help.

:)

Patriot Eag1e, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Need some help

xbox one won't appear online help !!!

Keraion 22 11, Dec 23, 2015
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

Don't appear on the dashboard? They appear all over the dashboard.

IndieRock, Dec 23, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try signing out of XBOX Live and signing back in. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 23, 2015
  5. unfortunately, it didn't work. Thanks for the help though.

6. when i removed, then added my account back, it told me to press the home button. i pressed it, and nothing happened. still no dashboard at all

7. Do a hard reset on the xbox AND your modem and router ....if still no , disconnect from the internet (if wired , unplug , if wireless , disable or unplug router) and try a hard reset that way ....if still no , you may have to try a factory restore ....
    IF you do a factory restore , I would also do that without internet until it asks for it ....as a side note , what kind of modem and router and isp are you using?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 23, 2015
  8. Xbox One dashboard won't appear

just did a factory reset. still no dashboard Xbox One dashboard won't appear :( . thanks for the help though guys. ill just buy a new xbox sometime this weekend.

Patriot Eag1e, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Jesse3G Win User

Darksiders II, Xbox One version, disc not reading on Series X

This is a fix for if the game won't install, but I can't even get the disc to appear on my dashboard.
  10. Dawued Win User

xbox is toast? cant connect? from update???

i am in the same boat. i finally updated this morning but Dashboard content won't appear, it says 7 friends online but i can't see who, netflix just sits there with the loading circle, marketplace won't load. Big headache.
  11. Mister Gwyther Win User

dashboard promo~

Hey there MWB! To answer your question directly, if the promo doesn't show up on your Dashboard, then you won't be able to purchase it. That said, promos circulate on the Dashboard depending on what promos are available to you at that time. Keep an eye out
    for more to appear whenever you are on LIVE. Thanks!
  12. G McGuffin Win User

avartar wolverine t shirt

This piqued my interest so I did some looking. It took me awhile to sift through all the nonsense, but I finally figured it out. The Wolverine claws appear on the U.S. dashboard and Facebook. While the t-shirt appears on the Australian, Canadian and British
    dashboards. If the t-shirt promo appeared on your dashboard you either don't have the U.S. dashboard or you found a glitch. Keep in mind, no one gets everything. Food for thought.
  13. Pain130798 Win User

Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue

It won't appear because it looks like if you redeem a xbox backward compatible game it won't appear
Thema:

1. Xbox One dashboard won't appear - Similar Threads - dashboard won't appear

2. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  3. Dashboard and games library won't load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard and games library won't load?: For the past week or so my dashboard and my games library won't load at all. I've tried all options I've seen. Cache reset, hard reset, removing the accounts and adding back, and doing a factory...
  4. Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live: Earlier this morning I tried to boot up a game and looked away for a moment, when I looked back the screen was black. I thought it was loading so I let it sit for about 10min before I realized...
  5. xbox chat headset won't produce game or dashboard volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox chat headset won't produce game or dashboard volume: Hello, so I bought a xbox one chat headset and it's not producing any game volume. chat mixer is set as 50/50 in settings did every reboot I was told to do etc. the headset came with a built in...
  6. Fortnite won't load when I click it it takes me back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't load when I click it it takes me back to dashboard: If I try and play a game it takes me back to dashboard b52fd6b5-9dd3-4d1e-ab7f-c48886a2b04b
  7. My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard: I keep getting signed out of my account and the dashboard isn't accessable to my with out restarting the console how can I fix this? b96fa64f-44b4-49b6-bc58-2e6ea6f93f03
  8. Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard: Xbox 360 will not load the dashboard. It gets stuck on a grey screen with a white circle spinning like it's trying to load but never does. It won't load with or without the hard drive in the unit....
  9. Xbox one dashboard won't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard won't load.: recently my xbox started shutting down by itself while i was playing. And now the problem is gone but my dashboard wont load at all. I can start xbox and access movies and all that other stuff but...
  10. My Dashboard titles won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Dashboard titles won't load: so when I first occurred this issue was yesterday I went to play and the dash board titles weren't there I held the power button for 5-8 seconds and they still didn't show, at this point I am very...