Xbox One dashboard weird text?

Discus and support Xbox One dashboard weird text? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At the bottom of the Xbox One dashboard i read a text that says a website name (sas.xboxlive.com) and a version that says Dogfood V4 i have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Griffindor, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox One dashboard weird text?

At the bottom of the Xbox One dashboard i read a text that says a website name (sas.xboxlive.com) and a version that says Dogfood V4 i have no idea what this means, anyone know? I have not put my console into Developer mode(I have no idea how to)

:)

The Griffindor, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.

Can join parties and play games fine, can send invites, can sign-in with no problem. However can not send a text message yet can reply if one is sent to me, close apps/games nor turn off console.

Had to turn of by pushing the button on the console itself this started about 8 pm EST USA 01/15/16.

SteampunkPagan, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.

Would add though maybe it is a problem with my profile but, I can not even delete and re-download it.

SteampunkPagan, Jan 3, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

hard restart will remove it.. to get it into dev mode.. I think is both RB LB RT LT all together.. Ive done it by accident myself

tohellnbak, Jan 3, 2014
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    hold down the power button till the XB turns off... let it sit for a few seconds.. turn it back on... FYI, this will also speed it up and stop any lagging that might happen in the future

tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
  6. tohellnbak Win User

hold down the power button till the XB turns off... let it sit for a few seconds.. turn it back on... FYI, this will also speed it up and stop any lagging that might happen in the future
  7. tohellnbak Win User

hard restart will remove it.. to get it into dev mode.. I think is both RB LB RT LT all together.. Ive done it by accident myself
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Weird text

Hello Johan,

Thank you for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue with a suspicious message. If you are weary if a message related to your Microsoft account, I recommend logging into your account on the
    Microsoft Account website. Once signed in, you'll be alerted on any security issues or changes made to your account.

I hope this helps!
  9. meg250rs Win User

Xbox One Dashboard text

I'm having exactly the same issue as yourself. On the home screen where it says no friends online is in strange characters. I'm also a part of the early update program, but as I still can't access that part of the forum I wouldn't know if this is normal
    or even what has recently been updated!!!
  10. maxen Win User

Xbox One Dashboard text

As this is related to the Preview programme, this discussion really belongs there:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Other users have reported the very same thing, but posting there means it gets picked up by the dev team working on the update and will help inform the next update.

Let me know if you are having troubles seeing the Preview forums.
Thema:

1. Xbox One dashboard weird text? - Similar Threads - dashboard weird text

2. Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...: This is what im getting loaded but dashboard is fine [img] ba98cabf-d6ff-4b5d-843b-74fe3309e7e3
  3. Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird: Today my Xbox has been acting weird, when I press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide, instead of getting the normal sound effect I get 2 different sound effects at the same...
  4. Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X: [IMG] Hi. First time Xbox owner here. I bought a Series X and since first boot I noticed the dashboard is "divided" in half and the right side is a little of. I already reseted the videogame,...
  5. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  6. Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive: Recently I noticed my xbox one x was acting weird. After playing Read Dead Redemption 2 for a few hours, the game started acting funny. I could still walk around, but I could not interact with...
  7. Some weird issues with my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some weird issues with my dashboard: I turn on my console and I'm signed in but then suddenly get signed out. I try signing in by typing in my password but there's this sound like something is stuck and it adds letters before other...
  8. So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...: I can hit the xbox button on the controller and it brings up the side tab allowing me to start games and I can even bring up profile but I cant navigate the dashboard or go directly to...
  9. Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.: Can join parties and play games fine, can send invites, can sign-in with no problem. However can not send a text message yet can reply if one is sent to me, close apps/games nor turn off console....
  10. Weird graphic artifacts appearing on dashboard, any help appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird graphic artifacts appearing on dashboard, any help appreciated.: Not so long ago, I would say around E3, I started to see these weird green and red dots (artifacts) appear all over the home screen dashboard of my xbox one. At first I thought it was a GPU issue,...