xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.
Discus and support xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. then i have to press guide and then home option just to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EclecticMIND, Feb 18, 2018.
Thema:
xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.
Loading...
-
xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. - Similar Threads - dashboard randomly goes
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to... -
Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently
in XboX InsidersSeries X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent... -
New dashboard update randomizes menu items.
in XboX InsidersNew dashboard update randomizes menu items.: Got the dashboard update yesterday and was prompted by Microsoft support to turn to Reddit (specifically this sub). My issue is that with the update not only are the menu items in a random order,... -
Dashboard randomly changing back.
in XboX InsidersDashboard randomly changing back.: I powered up my Xbox Series X yesterday morning and discovered that the new dashboard had been added but a few hours later when I powered the console up again the dashboard had reverted to the... -
Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?: I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it... -
dashboard changes to random female background picture
in XBoX on Consolesdashboard changes to random female background picture: i do not have any of the photos in any service from MicroSoft showing up on my dashboard background, when i change to solid color or custom from saved game photos still after 2 days it goes back...