xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.

Discus and support xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. then i have to press guide and then home option just to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EclecticMIND, Feb 18, 2018.

1. EclecticMIND
    EclecticMIND Guest

xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.

xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. then i have to press guide and then home option just to get back to the dashboard.

:)

EclecticMIND, Feb 18, 2018
  2. catcool914
    catcool914 Guest
    My notifications are messing up

Hello my name is David and whenever i get a notification on my Xbox one s the screen turns black and all i can see is the notification and then the notification disappears and its back to normal if anyone could help it would be much appreciated thank you
    xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. :)

catcool914, Feb 18, 2018
  3. HELP

hi i was playing my black ops zombies last night and my game started to do some weird white disco lights while i was in game but if i go to the dashboard i goes away

but if i hit my guide button you can sorta see the pixels on the grey and what ever is highlighted please help

HomebredKronic, Feb 18, 2018
  4. xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide.

Hi

I have noticed it happening when I use Microsoft Edge, as I am in the insider preview, it has been reported. Mainly just letting you know you are not alone with this issue.

Njal the Blue, Feb 18, 2018
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Hi

When your console does this can you try pressing LT + RT + Y on your controller as this will refresh the dashboard and you will hopefully get everything back.

gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Hi

When your console does this can you try pressing LT + RT + Y on your controller as this will refresh the dashboard and you will hopefully get everything back.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi

I have noticed it happening when I use Microsoft Edge, as I am in the insider preview, it has been reported. Mainly just letting you know you are not alone with this issue.
  8. OS4M4HH Win User

Problem with Preview Program

Hello I'm having problems with the new update I'm guessing for the new dashboard when I turn my system on the Xbox one screen comes on an load for about 5mins then goes too a black the dashboard doesn't load on my TV I can't see nothing but if I hold the
    Xbox guide button It pops up an say shut down console or turn off controller but nothing else comes on my screen it's really unfair that I can't do nothing is there anything I can do to fix this please help me I would appreciate it
  9. Sc Man X Win User

[Solved]Xbox One Stuck on Black Screen

Literally going through this issue right now. Tried it all. Many times. I see notifications for low battery and the Xbox welcoming me. But just black screen. Can't even use the guide button.
  10. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Why can't i have the same dashboard as Xbox 360 on my Xbox one s

Unfortunately it's a completely new system both on and under the surface. So I can't see how it would be possible to maintain the same appearance at one of the Xbox 360 dashboards. Even over the lifetime of the Xbox 360, the dashboard changes drastically
    as new features were added.

As for your notifications, it's possible to dismiss individual notifications and also clear the entire list as well. If you press Xbox Guide button, cycle over to the settings icon (the gear), then click on "App & system notifications". From here you can
    press X to dismiss the highlighted notification, or press Y to clear of them at once.

I hope that helps.
Thema:

1. xbox one dashboard randomly goes black and all i can see is my notifications and guide. - Similar Threads - dashboard randomly goes

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  6. Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent...
  7. New dashboard update randomizes menu items.

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update randomizes menu items.: Got the dashboard update yesterday and was prompted by Microsoft support to turn to Reddit (specifically this sub). My issue is that with the update not only are the menu items in a random order,...
  8. Dashboard randomly changing back.

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard randomly changing back.: I powered up my Xbox Series X yesterday morning and discovered that the new dashboard had been added but a few hours later when I powered the console up again the dashboard had reverted to the...
  9. Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?: I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it...
  10. dashboard changes to random female background picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    dashboard changes to random female background picture: i do not have any of the photos in any service from MicroSoft showing up on my dashboard background, when i change to solid color or custom from saved game photos still after 2 days it goes back...