XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

Discus and support XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yet another. awful change. forced. upon xbox. one. users ....the home screen UI is a mess......please restore it to something manageable ie the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017.

1. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

Yet another. awful change. forced. upon xbox. one. users ....the home screen UI is a mess......please restore it to something manageable ie the xbox 360 layout...When. a customer has purchased a machine and it decides to change it's function layout without
    asking,then the initial urge is to never. use it again. are you intentionally trying to drive customers away? my family still has 2 functioning original xboxes.we had 30 plus xbox 360s due to their habit of dying and yet they were enjoyable enough to keep
    replacing.now on my 2nd xbox one i totally despair; it is over-complex and under-

powered..a heap of junk designed to keep customers annoyed until. the shiny shiny new. one comes along....but you'll find. most of your. loyal customers defecting to playstation by then.

:)

Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Am I the only one who hates the new dashboard?

I haven't liked the dashboard ever since they changed it from the blades dashboard.

-

The new one is the latest in a long line of crap dasboard layouts.

-

I really wish they would go back to using the blades layout.

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Oct 19, 2017
  3. NXE Dashboard

We need the layout of an old school dashboard like NXE from 2009 (2.0.9199.0) either on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One, or preferably both.

Xbox assassin48, Oct 19, 2017
  4. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

please note that. another xbox. fault is. rogue full-stops appearing after nearly.every typed word!

Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Striding Shadow Win User

please note that. another xbox. fault is. rogue full-stops appearing after nearly.every typed word!
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.
  7. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Am I the only one who hates the new dashboard?

I haven't liked the dashboard ever since they changed it from the blades dashboard.

-

The new one is the latest in a long line of crap dasboard layouts.

-

I really wish they would go back to using the blades layout.
  8. Webarno Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Ah ok. Thanks mate. I'd really like a full shiny new dashboard update though. One with a revamped layout.
  9. SL4Y1N6 R34PER Win User

You think there should be old school XBOX theme?

i wish microsoft would give us options for dashboard layouts
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT - Similar Threads - DASHBOARD LAYOUT

2. Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?: I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it...
  3. Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?: I purchased an Xbox 360 with an NXE dashboard not too long ago and I want to keep the NXE dashboard after I factory reset. Will my console be updated fully if I do this? I don’t want to lose my...
  4. New Dashboard in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Dashboard in 2023?: Hello, my name is Jacob. I have a question, will xbox get a new dashboard the future of 2023? I would like a little more room to see my dynamic live background on my series x. I hope xbox will add...
  5. When does the new Dashboard hit Betas?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the new Dashboard hit Betas?: I'm an xbox insider for 2 years and 4 months. Unfortunately I didn't get a response when I sent my request to be Alpha, but that's not the topic of the question, for the Alphas, the new Dashboard...
  6. Is it possible to change the Cover Art in the Xbox Dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to change the Cover Art in the Xbox Dashboard?: Hi everyone, I am really looking forward for Hogwarts Legacy and would buy the Deluxe Edition. I just really don't like the cover art of it so I was wondering whether it is possible to change to...
  7. Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?: I think that Xbox should add more dashboard customization options, With the new dashboard officially releasing next year, what I'm about to say would be a great addition to the system. Animated...
  8. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD: why is it every month i have to find out how to use my xbox again? stop changing ****! i use to be able to hit my xbox button and go to games hit A and be on my games now i have to hit the xbox...