XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

Discus and support XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yet another. awful change. forced. upon xbox. one. users ....the home screen UI is a mess......please restore it to something manageable ie the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017.

1. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

Yet another. awful change. forced. upon xbox. one. users ....the home screen UI is a mess......please restore it to something manageable ie the xbox 360 layout...When. a customer has purchased a machine and it decides to change it's function layout without
    asking,then the initial urge is to never. use it again. are you intentionally trying to drive customers away? my family still has 2 functioning original xboxes.we had 30 plus xbox 360s due to their habit of dying and yet they were enjoyable enough to keep
    replacing.now on my 2nd xbox one i totally despair; it is over-complex and under-

powered..a heap of junk designed to keep customers annoyed until. the shiny shiny new. one comes along....but you'll find. most of your. loyal customers defecting to playstation by then.

:)

Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Am I the only one who hates the new dashboard?

I haven't liked the dashboard ever since they changed it from the blades dashboard.

-

The new one is the latest in a long line of crap dasboard layouts.

-

I really wish they would go back to using the blades layout.

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Oct 19, 2017
  3. NXE Dashboard

We need the layout of an old school dashboard like NXE from 2009 (2.0.9199.0) either on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One, or preferably both.

Xbox assassin48, Oct 19, 2017
  4. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

please note that. another xbox. fault is. rogue full-stops appearing after nearly.every typed word!

Striding Shadow, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Striding Shadow Win User

please note that. another xbox. fault is. rogue full-stops appearing after nearly.every typed word!
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.
  7. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Am I the only one who hates the new dashboard?

I haven't liked the dashboard ever since they changed it from the blades dashboard.

-

The new one is the latest in a long line of crap dasboard layouts.

-

I really wish they would go back to using the blades layout.
  8. OrrinOliver Win User

Can't add icons to home screen

Restarted my xbox and when it turned on it had the new xbox dashboard layout. I'm guessing it was some issue with the transition to the new layout or something.
  9. Webarno Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Ah ok. Thanks mate. I'd really like a full shiny new dashboard update though. One with a revamped layout.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT - Similar Threads - DASHBOARD LAYOUT

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?: I think that Xbox should add more dashboard customization options, With the new dashboard officially releasing next year, what I'm about to say would be a great addition to the system. Animated...
  8. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD: why is it every month i have to find out how to use my xbox again? stop changing ****! i use to be able to hit my xbox button and go to games hit A and be on my games now i have to hit the xbox...