xbox one dashboard issues

Discus and support xbox one dashboard issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Over the last two days or so my xbox dashboard will become faulty, i will push the A button to get into a sub menu or any time i have to push A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonLotter, Jul 31, 2020.

  1. xbox one dashboard issues


    Over the last two days or so my xbox dashboard will become faulty, i will push the A button to get into a sub menu or any time i have to push A regarding the dashboard it wont work it picks up im pushing A and works in game and isnt a controller issue,
    im not sure how to fix it often when this issue happens if i bring the text box up that you can type in it types a series of 9999999999... like so forever im not sure whats going on, hard resetting stops it but when i turn my console back on after the night
    shift it will give the same error and afte awhile of playing as well. anyone know what the issue is or how to fix it?

    :)
     
    BrandonLotter, Jul 31, 2020
    #1
  2. BrandonLotter Win User

    xbox one dashboard issues

    I have power cycled my xbox twice and it fixes it but after awhile it returns to its corrupted state i will try a console reset.
  3. GODtheSniper Win User

    Xbox One Dashboard Issues.

  4. xxvadi Win User

    Xbox One dashboard issues

    I have time to bump this topic.
  5. Geth Win User

    xbox one dashboard issues

    Go to settings>system>console info>reset console>reset and keep my games and apps.

    This won't delete any of your games, just make sure you select the correct option last.

    This has fix several dashboard issues for me. You will have to re download your account back onto your Xbox.

    Should only take about 5-10 minutes.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox one issue with dashboard

    Hey there WrongShinigami!

    Sorry to hear about the issue. I see that you have tried a hard reset, but have you tried doing a full power cycle? Follow the steps below:

    • Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds, or until the unit is fully powered off.
    • Unplug the power supply from the back of the Xbox One console and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back in and power on.
    If the error persists after trying the steps above, post back and let us know so we can help you get this issue sorted! :)
Thema:

xbox one dashboard issues

Loading...
  1. xbox one dashboard issues - Similar Threads - dashboard issues

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  4. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  5. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  7. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...
  8. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...