xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list
Discus and support xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On December 14th there was an update for my Xbox one x. It succeeded without any issues with regards to that. However for one of my accounts the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx iFoggz xx, Feb 21, 2019.
Thema:
xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list
Loading...
-
xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list - Similar Threads - dashboard issues regards
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards
in XboX InsidersXbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some... -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...
in XboX InsidersIssue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible... -
I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...