Xbox One Custom Gamerpicture Not Uploading

Discus and support Xbox One Custom Gamerpicture Not Uploading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried clearing the cache and uploading a custom gamerpicture. I have tried Uninstalling and redownloading the xbox beta app. I have tried using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Talent-62E997B4-12D7-4F2B-A3CA-03130272520A, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Xbox One Custom Gamerpicture Not Uploading

I have tried clearing the cache and uploading a custom gamerpicture. I have tried Uninstalling and redownloading the xbox beta app. I have tried using the Windows 10 application to upload.

Nothing is working. I had a custom picture yesterday, accidentally changed to my avatar, then selected a standard one. I attempted to upload the same picture and it does not update the profile. It appears on the app, but a few seconds later does not update.
    It also does not update my feed. Can anyone help?

:)

Talent-62E997B4-12D7-4F2B-A3CA-03130272520A, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Custom Gamerpicture not allowed?

I recently tried uploading a Custom Gamerpicture and when going through verification it has failed, i have looked over the Xbox Code of Conduct many times and it does not violate any of the areas listed to the absolute best of my knowledge. So i am confused
    why this picture is still not allowed even though it is harmless, it has the correct size to upload and it is not classified as NSFW so i absolutely baffled. I have used Custom Gamerpictures before the one i currently have on my account is even Custom so i
    would love some feedback or even help as to why this is.

TributaryDRAGON, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Moralice
    Moralice Guest
    Gamer profile pic

Uploading your own avatar would be against the CoC

On your Xbox; go to:

Profile>Edit Profile> Gamerpicture

You can purchase gamerpictures on the Xbox360 console, and on xbox.com

Moralice, Oct 18, 2017
  4. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest

Are you getting any specific errors when trying to upload the picture? And is the image size 1920x1080?

An Xbox Dude, Oct 18, 2017
  5. I have the same exact problem

BlackJackZach04, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BlackJackZach04 Win User

I have the same exact problem
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

Are you getting any specific errors when trying to upload the picture? And is the image size 1920x1080?
  8. ReconIsAwesome Win User

Profile picture not working

Your Custom Gamerpicture has to be 1080x1080 to be able to have a custom one
  9. Mr Lucmult Win User

Gamerpic

Hello, unfortunately during the COVID-19 outbreak, XBOX have stopped the use of uploading custom gamerpictures. Most likely to keep servers and other xbox features running due to the increased users during this time.
  10. XBF Leo G Win User

I can't upload a custom gamerpicture

Hi CalebMyers,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day
    CalebMyers!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Custom Gamerpicture Not Uploading - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpicture Uploading

2. When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again?

in XboX Insiders
    When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again?: The one thing I wanna know is when the custom gamerpicture option is going to be enabled again, I've wanted to change my custom gamerpicture submitted by /u/Emchance2002 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't upload a custom gamerpicture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a custom gamerpicture: I have tried mutiple ways to upload a cistom gamerpicture. The xbox app wont let me and neither will the xbox console companion app on my laptop they both say the same thing. "Sorry, we can't...
  4. Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpictures: Hi everyone. I’ve been experiencing a problem with using custom gamerpictures. When I go onto the Xbox App (tried on mobile and PC) it seems like I can’t update my profile picture. If anyone is...
  5. To Young For Custom Gamerpicture!?!?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Young For Custom Gamerpicture!?!?!?!?!?!: Recently The Xbox One got an update to the console. In this update they added the ability to have a CUSTOM GAMER PICTURE. When I went to Put a CUSTOM GAMER PICTURE on my profile. It comes up with...
  6. Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.: Selecting 'Choose a custom gamer picture' brings up a box saying "Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature." But all my settings are set to allowed. ps. FYI I am...
  7. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  8. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  9. Custom Gamerpicture not allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpicture not allowed?: I recently tried uploading a Custom Gamerpicture and when going through verification it has failed, i have looked over the Xbox Code of Conduct many times and it does not violate any of the areas...
  10. Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?!: My account is above 18 and my account is an adult account but I still cannot choose a custom gamerpicture. This problem has been active since the beginning. Is their anyway of fixing this?...