[Xbox One] - Corrupted Data on Profile for Ticket to Ride (Console Edition)

Discus and support [Xbox One] - Corrupted Data on Profile for Ticket to Ride (Console Edition) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had recently been playing Ticket to Ride for Xbox One. The game is on the Game Pass, so that is how I had downloaded it. I also purchased most of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnnyMusilli, Dec 6, 2020.

1. [Xbox One] - Corrupted Data on Profile for Ticket to Ride (Console Edition)

I had recently been playing Ticket to Ride for Xbox One. The game is on the Game Pass, so that is how I had downloaded it. I also purchased most of the DLC for the game. I had been working my way through the achievements and was on the 1910 DLC. Now I cannot
    open the game with my account (A Its Johnny). The game will start to launch, then crash before I can reach the title screen. I have attempted just about everything to solve this including the following:

• Hard reset/power cycle console.
    • Remove profile being affected.
    • Try accessing game with different profile (game works).
    • Deleting and reinstalling game.
    • Deleting local and cloud save data for game.
    • Hard resetting/power cycling internet router.
    Would really like to be able to continue playing this game on my profile.

:)

JohnnyMusilli, Dec 6, 2020
  2. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  3. UtmNine Win User

Purchase in MS

Ticket to ride - first class pack, for Xbox One.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Corrupt profile, now corrupted console data

Delete you profile and format your HDD, be warned when you format a storage device, it erases all of the information saved on that device and can’t be recovered. Make sure that you don’t want the information stored on that device, or that you’ve backed up
    the information to another device before you continue.

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Select the storage device that you want to format, and then press Y on your controller.

Select Format. You will see the following message:

This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?

Select Yes to format the storage device.

If prompted to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps guard against accidental formatting.

After formating your xbox download your profile again
  5. DangerousBard Win User

The corrupt data cannot be backed up hence the formatting of the HDD is needed. As for your profile in the moment you clear your console from any corrupt file it's safe to download it back again
  6. DuaneBal Win User

So i formatted the console, but now when i start up the xbox, it says that i have corrupt or missing data. It runs an update and a pop apears to restart. Same message appears and it restarts the update again. It seems to be a never ending cycle. It looks
    like not all the system files are there. Used to be about 4 files and now only one?
Thema:

[Xbox One] - Corrupted Data on Profile for Ticket to Ride (Console Edition)

1. [Xbox One] - Corrupted Data on Profile for Ticket to Ride (Console Edition) - Similar Threads - Corrupted Data Profile

2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  3. I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...: I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there any way to recover it? Either from mojang or from my system. 4fff7cea-1aa1-4b5b-a2df-10098443d89e
  4. Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...: I desperately need help with this. This started a year ago and I unfortunately lost my long Time 3 year survival. Basically from what I can gather when a world try’s to auto save on my profile it...
  5. How to delete corrupt data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete corrupt data: Hello my call of duty data has been corrupted and the game uninstalled so I deleted the data but I only deleted it from the Xbox and not cloud so it still says it’s corrupted when I try to install...
  6. New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.: Sorry if this question has been resolved elsewhere. I have searched but am yet to find one that is entirely relevant to my situation. I will be as detailed as I possibly can. I have an Xbox One...
  7. how do you fix data corrupt reason sheppard-finthen cod mw2 xbox 1

in XBoX on Windows
    how do you fix data corrupt reason sheppard-finthen cod mw2 xbox 1: what are the steps to take when error message comes up, data is corrupt , must reset rank and unlocks to continue; reason sheppard-finthen for cod mw2 xbox 1 4d7eb798-1d77-436f-9be7-8354c3d19dd0
  8. modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix: I have bought call of duty modern warfare TWICE now! First time the disc and second time DLC. It is still showing that the multiplayer data pack is corrupt and can't install. Therefore I am out...
  9. MW Data Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW Data Corrupt: For some reason my COD: Modern Warfare (the new one) is stuck at 85% and when I log on it says my data is corrupt. Any fix? 4f582945-08b0-4c3a-a69a-753c5360f5b3
  10. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...