Xbox one controllers don't accept any form of power

Discus and support Xbox one controllers don't accept any form of power in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have three xbox one controllers: an original controller without the headphone port, one with a headphone port and a bluetooth controller. NONE of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyIsNotReal, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Xbox one controllers don't accept any form of power

I have three xbox one controllers: an original controller without the headphone port, one with a headphone port and a bluetooth controller. NONE of them can take any power for more than a few seconds. I have tried multiple sets of brand new out of the package batteries, plugged them into the xbox and my computer, attempted to reconnect the controllers to the xbox (and the bluetooth one to my computer), no dice. The controllers are connected to the console as when I hold the power button the xbox turns on, however the controllers shut down moments later. I cannot attempt to update them as they always shut down before I can get anywhere. Just in case it matters I am using a first gen xbox one and a windows 11 laptop.

:)

JeremyIsNotReal, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JeremyIsNotReal Win User

Well thats alright then. I was sorta hoping there might be some secret solution that I missed, but this might be better anyways.

Edit: Original xbox controller suddenly works again. I don't know if it will last though.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jeremy

I don’t like to give bad news but you already tried basically everything from your side, as the controllers doesn’t work even with other devices.

The best option now is get the controllers inspected if they’re out of warranty in the closest authorized retailer or where original parts are used
  4. Verinen43 Win User

XBox One Controller stuck in DFU Mode

I don't have any means of accessing an XBox one, not that I know of at least. Powering off the PC with the controller plugged in and the powering it back up does nothing. Xbox accessories still can't see the controller, and it appears as XBox One Controller
    DFU in the device manager...
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Digital Gift Cards

You can use any form of payment Xbox accepts to finish the remaining balance
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Accepting TaC.... Form

Hey KO EnViiiZz,

When you say that you had "no luck" when trying to recover your passwords, what do you mean exactly?

Is there a error message popping-up once you try to?

Let us know and we'll work from there =)
Thema:

1. Xbox one controllers don't accept any form of power - Similar Threads - controllers don't accept

2. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c
  3. my Xbox One controller buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox One controller buttons don't work: I've got two controllers, 1 is completely ruined with the triggers ( I aim in a game and it makes me shoot ). The second one was my first one. Basically a while back I connected a keyboard to my...
  4. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  5. Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger: Simple issue If u press the right trigger and left trigger at the same time the left trigger doesn't register maybe 1 in every 10 times sure it's rare but it's annoying it's existed literally...
  6. XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC: my XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC, when I had the XBox One it did control my tv but now I got a XBox Series X it does not control my tv dfd5ce60-54aa-4fb2-9552-f74e76872e1c
  7. Buttons don't work on any controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buttons don't work on any controller: All of my buttons expect my home button don't work on my xbox meaning I can't sign in or do anything on my xbox and have try everything. da5b1290-740d-470c-8228-4f73f7f280bd
  8. my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident: Hi, I've been using my xbox one controller with my laptop for a long time and with wire. unfortunately my controller dropped on the floor and now when I plug it to my laptop it just vibrate and...
  9. Xbox series controller don't recconect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller don't recconect: I have one Xbox series controller, I use it in my computer with a bluetooth adapter. But everytime that it turn off, when I turn it on again it still appears paired on my bluetooth devices but...
  10. my controllers don't appear to charge properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controllers don't appear to charge properly?: hi all, I've had my Xbox series X about a year and a half now, around a year a ago I bought 3 extra controllers (4 in total) and shortly after I bought the official rechargeable batteries, from...