Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having a far amount of trouble with the Xbox one controller. At first, I thought it was just a random controller that had an issue. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frost97487, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Frost97487
    Frost97487 Guest

Xbox One Controller

I have been having a far amount of trouble with the Xbox one controller. At first, I thought it was just a random controller that had an issue. The controller worked well for about a week but then the side grips started to get loose. This was very annoying.
    So I went and bought another one. This one seemed okay, then after another week, the side grips started to get loose again. Then I came to the conclusion that this wasn't just a random issue. It is persistent on all the controllers I have used. I decided I
    would keep the controller even though it felt really cheap. Then another couple weeks go by. Both joysticks are getting loose. This is extremely irritating. If people spend $500 on a console. Maybe they should expect a controller that doesn't feel like a little
    toy that you buy at Walmart. I would take a controller with 20 screwholes on it rather than a controller that feels like it can break in my hands. I read that it costs around 17 dollars to make an xbox one controller. The console itself costs around $483
    dollars to make. Honestly, you could have spent an extra 3 dollars and bought some screws microsoft, lol. Am I the only one that is having these issues?

:)

Frost97487, Jan 4, 2014
  2. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    rob_brum, Jan 4, 2014
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Jan 4, 2014
  4. NoRmAnJi
    NoRmAnJi Guest

Xbox One Controller

Yes same here, ive got day one controller, very responsive pads if you move the sticks slightly they will move in game racing, shooting or movement, how ever on my right stick it moves a little to much before any thing happens in game, so take cod ghost
    if i go to get a kill ill over move or not move enough, and on forza it doesnt turn left as good as turning right.

NoRmAnJi, Jan 4, 2014
  5. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

7. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox One Controller

1. Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  5. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  8. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  9. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  10. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...