Xbox one controller won't sync

Discus and support Xbox one controller won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I've been trying to connect my wireless controller to my console for weeks and It doesn't connect even though I pressed the sync button both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay-r Guinitaran III, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Xbox one controller won't sync

Hello! I've been trying to connect my wireless controller to my console for weeks and It doesn't connect even though I pressed the sync button both console and controller already. But the usb cable option worked for me, only the wireless connection does not work. I tried many solutions on the internet but none of it works. I hope someone here have encountered the same problem as mine.

:)

Jay-r Guinitaran III, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Jeansybaby Win User

Xbox controller trouble

I just got one, and It still won't sync, I have a wired controller on the way to see if it is the controller.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

If it's under 90 days, you should be able to claim warranty - otherwise it sounds like it may need to be replaced.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One Controllers won't Sync

It might be covered by warranty, so that might be worth looking into.
  5. alexis pennont Win User

The easiest way is to restart the console by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds, remove the battery and replace it
  6. GolgoTh1rt3en Win User

Yes, that is currently how I'm using my controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller won't sync - Similar Threads - controller won't sync

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  4. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  5. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  6. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  7. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  8. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  9. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  10. Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console: Hi, I'm having issues with my Xbox 360. The controller doesn'tseem to want to connect to the console for some reason. I can turn on the console with the controller but it won't actually connect. I...