Xbox one controller won't sync

Discus and support Xbox one controller won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I've been trying to connect my wireless controller to my console for weeks and It doesn't connect even though I pressed the sync button both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay-r Guinitaran III, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Xbox one controller won't sync

Hello! I've been trying to connect my wireless controller to my console for weeks and It doesn't connect even though I pressed the sync button both console and controller already. But the usb cable option worked for me, only the wireless connection does not work. I tried many solutions on the internet but none of it works. I hope someone here have encountered the same problem as mine.

:)

Jay-r Guinitaran III, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Jeansybaby Win User

Xbox controller trouble

I just got one, and It still won't sync, I have a wired controller on the way to see if it is the controller.
  3. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

If it's under 90 days, you should be able to claim warranty - otherwise it sounds like it may need to be replaced.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One Controllers won't Sync

It might be covered by warranty, so that might be worth looking into.
  6. alexis pennont Win User

Xbox One Controllers won't Sync

The easiest way is to restart the console by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds, remove the battery and replace it
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller won't sync - Similar Threads - controller won't sync

2. XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.: My XBOX controller (Series S/X variant) won't sync wirelessly to my PC/Laptop. It will work with a wired cable, but not Bluetooth. I bought it last year, it is an electric volt colour and was...
  3. Xbox controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't sync: I have 2 Xbox One S controllers that won't sync to my PC. When I hold the button the Xbox button flashes for a little bit then vibrates twice and shuts off. The controllers won't sync to my Xbox...
  4. Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.: So I connected my Xbox 20th anniversary edition wireless controller to my computer via Bluetooth. It is Paired with my computer. It will work for a few minutes and then will disconnect and start...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter won't sync with controller on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter won't sync with controller on Windows 11: Hello all, I've recently been having an issue with my xbox wireless adapter not syncing with my xbox one x controller. It was working perfect a few months ago and the only difference I can think...
  6. How to report when controller won't sync

in XboX Insiders
    How to report when controller won't sync: Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing the batteries use the Xbox app on your phone....
  7. Controller won't sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller won't sync: Got a new pc and it doesn't acknowledge my wireless adaptor or the adaptor is broken or something, anyway, the adaptor and the controller just flash at each other for a bit and nothing happens....
  8. Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.: I've encountered an issue with my Xbox controller disconnecting occasionally from my Series X. The home button on the controller flashes as if unable to sync with the console. I tried to plug a...
  9. Xbox series X controller won't stay synced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller won't stay synced: Hi, I have had xbox one and 360 for years and never had this issue even though I had 3-4 controllers with each console. However this has been an issue with the series X. When I first bought it...
  10. Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console: So I have a xenon 360 with a few issues and the biggest one is controllers not properly syncing. I can turn on the console with any controller but thats it. If I try and sync it then it spins,...