xbox one controller wont sync

Discus and support xbox one controller wont sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesStacey1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. JamesStacey1
    JamesStacey1 Guest

I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost connection shortly after. Any ideas?

:)

JamesStacey1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
  3. ELITE K1LLER5 Win User

Controllers won't connect

i have the newer xbox and only one of my wireless controllers wont reconnect or sync
  4. Geth Win User

Is that possible to play the rock band games on xbox one?

No, those games would be a little hard to play bc.

Because the controller wont sync to the xbox one.
  5. artileryboy Win User

October's update made my console garbage

Same here... When you turn on the xbox one x (didnt check if it happens with xbox one s) from the controller, about 5 seconds after that it looses sync to it and wont re-sync until you shut down the controller and turn it on again, tried it on 3 different
    consoles with 6 different controllers, all that happened after the last update
  6. dimondbullet04 Win User

Xbox One Controller will not sync

I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the sync button on the controller. I would like to update the controller
    and possibly solve the problem but since it wont become recognizable to any of my devices I can't. I need urgent help.

- Thanks
    try to get your controller checked out by an expert because most of the time it's the stuff that are inside that either needs servising or replacing the componets inside
Thema:

1. xbox one controller wont sync - Similar Threads - controller wont sync

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  3. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  4. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  5. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  6. Controller Wont Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Wont Update: Hello. Im trying to update my Xbox Series X controller to the latest Firmware as although it still works it is running on version 5.17.3202.0 which is the older version. Ive tried everything from...
  7. Xbox controller wont work in fortnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont work in fortnight: HELP!! Xbox controller wont work in fortnight. It wont let me click on settings to try and figure anything out. All of the sudden there is a little mouse pointer on the screen. How do I fix this?...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  9. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  10. Xbox controller wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont sync: Although my controller has new batteries, it still will not connect to my xbox. It tries connecting to it but shuts off and vibrates twice. Sometimes this makes the xbox turn off unexpectedly...