Xbox one controller won’t respond to Xbox after I open home menu.

Discus and support Xbox one controller won’t respond to Xbox after I open home menu. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an issue with my Xbox one my controller won’t to my Xbox one. I have tried the hold power button and unplug cord trick it works till I click my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryantripsyo, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Ryantripsyo
    Ryantripsyo Guest

i have an issue with my Xbox one my controller won’t to my Xbox one. I have tried the hold power button and unplug cord trick it works till I click my home button I don’t know what’s going on please help

:)

Ryantripsyo, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Biggie1124
    Biggie1124 Guest
    Home Button not working

Xbox One controllers home button won’t work. Like you can turn the Xbox off and the controller off but you can’t bring up the home menu or anything. It just makes the screen turn dark. Any ideas on how to fix?

Biggie1124, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Call of Duty 2 on XboxOne

Just to clarify he / she is press the Xbox home button to join or the View and menu button.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-wireless-controller

If they are pressing the Home button to join then it'll bring you to the xbox one home. Please make sure that they press the View and menu button simultaneously to open the Xbox guide menu / Accept invitations.

Qwertei, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Xbox one controller won’t respond to Xbox after I open home menu.

Plug the controller into the Xbox, press and hold the XBox button on the controller and give it a good 10 minutes alone, it could be that it needs to do an update.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 2, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Plug the controller into the Xbox, press and hold the XBox button on the controller and give it a good 10 minutes alone, it could be that it needs to do an update.
  6. Qwertei Win User

Call of Duty 2 on XboxOne

Just to clarify he / she is press the Xbox home button to join or the View and menu button.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-wireless-controller

If they are pressing the Home button to join then it'll bring you to the xbox one home. Please make sure that they press the View and menu button simultaneously to open the Xbox guide menu / Accept invitations.
  7. Westohooligan Win User

Xbox One Slow to Respond Or Won't Respond At All

I've had a few different error codes. One problem is that when I hit the home button on my controller the menu opens, but is blank, if not blank it doesn't respond to any button commands. I'll select an icon, hit A, but nothing will happen.
  8. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

I've had a similar problem. I have the Xbox X and the Elite controller. A couple of times, tonight is one, I turn on the console and it only responds to pressing the Home button and a couple of navigation commands. Hold down the home button to bring up the
    power off console, controller, or report a problem menu, when one is highlighted it just blinks when pressing the A button. Only have had the X for a couple of weeks. Hasn't happened yet while I am doing something on the console. only after it is powered up.
  9. Mxrku88 Win User

Magnifier feature will not work in games.

Thank you for responding! I won’t be home for a couple of days so I will see if it works then.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller won’t respond to Xbox after I open home menu. - Similar Threads - controller won’t respond

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  4. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  5. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  7. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  8. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  9. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  10. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...