xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack

Discus and support xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all, hope you all had a good xmas.purchased the son a star wars bb8 wired controller with a 3.5mm mic built into it and have a small problem using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAD EYE BOMBER, Dec 26, 2015.

1. xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack

hi all,

hope you all had a good xmas.purchased the son a star wars bb8 wired controller with a 3.5mm mic built into it and have a small problem using it.when the controller is plugged in i can not used the kinect mic for party chat or game chat as it is showing
    up that i have a headset.is there anyway to disable this feature while using this joystick so i can use kinect for party and game chat???

:)

MAD EYE BOMBER, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Possible to use Xbox 360 headset + 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter with new 3.5 mm Xbox One controller?

I have an Xbox 360 wired headset with a 2.5 mm jack, combined with a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter I got from Monoprice. When I connect them to the new 3.5 mm jack Xbox One controller, I can hear audio from the console but it doesn't seem to pick up anything
    from me at all. Is this expected, or am I doing something wrong?

Judah_Richardson, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Grandad G
    Grandad G Guest
    Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset is the PC version and they have a 3.5 mm jack so yes they should be compatible with the new xbox one 3.5 mm controller.

Grandad G, Dec 26, 2015
  4. xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack

No one any ideas as to why i can not use kinect chat when this controller is connected.

MAD EYE BOMBER, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Grandad G Win User

Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset is the PC version and they have a 3.5 mm jack so yes they should be compatible with the new xbox one 3.5 mm controller.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

The jack of the Xbox controller

Hey there Nic,

Was this part of a Console Bundle? Also when was this purchased? As mentioned in "Xbox One controller and headset compatibility"

"As of June 2015, new Xbox One Wireless Controllers will include a 3.5-mm port so users can connect a compatible 3.5-mm audio jack directly to the controller."

If your controller does not have the 3.5-mm audio jack then it is possible that it is an older model.

I hope this helps.
  7. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hello again,

If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. (The 3.5-mm port is a small circular port on the bottom of the controller.) Find out how to adjust your
    audio settings at Use the Chat Headset with Xbox One. For more information on 3.5-mm standards, see Standards
    for audio jacks
    , below.

Hope this helps
  8. troy luchterhand Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hello again,

If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. (The 3.5-mm port is a small circular port on the bottom of the controller.) Find out how to adjust your
    audio settings at Use the Chat Headset with Xbox One. For more information on 3.5-mm standards, see Standards
    for audio jacks
    , below.

Hope this helps
    Thank you. I'm going to try that.
  9. MagicCoder55021 Win User

Xbox One Controller thinking LT is being pressed

No, this is an old Xbox One controller without the 3.5 mm jack for headphones. It's a shame that I will have to buy a new controller, but thanks for the help!
Thema:

xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack

1. xbox one controller (wired)3.5 mm jack - Similar Threads - controller wired jack

2. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  3. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  6. My wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller: Hey I bought a wired Xbox controller in December and it won’t work on my Xbox one till this day * Moved from Community Center 08594fb2-87f5-4e39-a978-c09a25b66842
  7. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  8. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  9. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  10. Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?: Hello. I recently acquired a Xbox Series S/X controller to use on Android for mobile games and GamePass. I know for a fact that the 3.5mm headphone/microphone jack doesn't work via bluetooth, as...