Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

Discus and support Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dudo_Koik, May 17, 2021.

1. Dudo_Koik
    Dudo_Koik Guest

Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick don't work properly and it always asks me to select the button assignments for my controller. But they work well and the selection of button assignment never appears when I connect my controller to my PC with a USB cable. Could someone help me out or explain why this problem occurs? Thanks a lot.

:)

Dudo_Koik, May 17, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. AridLizard Win User

Which is the right or left control sticks on the controller?

the Left stick is the one by the D-Pad, and is usually used to control character movement within a game.

the Right stick is the one by the buttons and is usually used to control the camera/view/aim within games

hope this helps
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xcloud on a Windows 10 desktop PC

You don't need bluetooth, If you cannot connect the controller wirelessly, then connect it with a cable instead. I connect my controller to my PC with a cable, and it works fine with Xcloud.
  5. Forb1dden1 Win User

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

I am on my third controller. First one the A button didn't work at all. Second one, the audio only played through one of the speakers in my headphones. My third one, the A button sticks and bad drifting on the right stick. This is absolutely pathetic.
    I'm so done with this controller.
  6. Drea Got It Win User

Xbox zoomed in

Hi!!

Zoom in/out with the Controller: Hold down the Xbox button of the controller until it vibrates. Press the View button and then use the left stick to move to the zoom selector
    to the desired area. Use the Right Trigger to zoom in and the Left Trigger to zoom out.

I hope this works!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly - Similar Threads - Controller view button

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  8. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...