XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING!

Discus and support XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just build myself a new computer this week. i5-4690s | GTX 970 FTW+ | 16GB DDR3 | SSD for windows 10 | SSD for games. Got everything booted up and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XboxFAILdotCOM, Mar 11, 2016.

1. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING!

I just build myself a new computer this week. i5-4690s | GTX 970 FTW+ | 16GB DDR3 | SSD for windows 10 | SSD for games. Got everything booted up and stuttering.

I did all the normal things:

• Set prefer max performance in Nvidia Control Panel
    • Disabled v-sync in game and enabled adaptive v-sync in Nvidia control panel
    • Tried every combination for FXAA, MXAA, TXAA, etc
    • Clean installed Nvidia 362.00 Drivers
    • Uninstalled windows update KB3140743
    Still stuttering like crazy. Insane lag online. Processor pegged 100%. GPU usage barely 50%. Frame rates bouncing from 10-40 fps no matter the graphics settings.

Here is the fix: Make sure your Xbox One controller is off when you launch GTA V. Once you are in your online session or story mode, then you connect the controller. No issues with stuttering after that.

I know this is not ideal. Especially if you are using the xbox controller as your main input as I am for my HTPC gaming computer, but it's the only fix I've found as of 2016-03-11. I am using an elite controller with the wireless xbox adapter for windows.
    You do NOT need to disconnect the wireless adapter, just make sure the controller is not USB or Wireless connected.

[View:http://imgur.com/7GCkzVV:550:0]

Not sure if this affects other games but it's possible. Hopefully there is a windows update or controller driver/firmware update to fix this soon!

:)

XboxFAILdotCOM, Mar 11, 2016
  2. Jewqtastic
    Jewqtastic Guest
    Will Rockstar Games ever make GTA 5 for the Xbox One?

They probably will make GTA V for Xbox One. And Titanfall? Is never, ever going to be for Playstation users. Thank god.

Jewqtastic, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)

FearedNightmare, Mar 11, 2016
  4. KelseyP Win User

GTA Online!!!!!

[quote user="MerceNineRY"]

the reason i got GTA V was the Online expansion, and upon hearing about being able to choose a female for your Online Character. was the deal maker for me...if GTA V was just SP ~ i would have not gotten GTA V. Unless, of course, there was a female as one
    of the protagonists

[/quote] fixed that for you
  5. Kinectimal Win User

GTA Online!!!!!

[quote user="Kelsinator"]

[quote user="MerceNineRY"]

the reason i got GTA V was the Online expansion, and upon hearing about being able to choose a female for your Online Character. was the deal maker for me...if GTA V was just SP ~ i would have not gotten GTA V. Unless, of course, there was a female as one
    of the protagonists

[/quote] fixed that for you

[/quote]You deserve more stars than I could give to you.
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  7. Jewqtastic Win User

Will Rockstar Games ever make GTA 5 for the Xbox One?

They probably will make GTA V for Xbox One. And Titanfall? Is never, ever going to be for Playstation users. Thank god.
  8. iAshHD Win User

360 or next gen ?

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Hmm, buy GTA: V on the Ol' Reliable that is my Xbox 360 or pay for an Xbox ONE, which will surely break down DAY ONE and fall apart the minute I install it AND pay for GTA: V to watch it get ejected at 90 mph from a malfunctioning disc tray? Hmm, WELL I'M
    STUMPED!!!

[/quote]

GTA V will more than likely be my final game for 360, after that, it's onto either the PS4 or Xbox One.
Thema:

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING!

1. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER USERS - FIX W10 GTA V STUTTERING! - Similar Threads - CONTROLLER USERS FIX

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  5. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  6. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  7. Ai controlled user input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ai controlled user input: Since 2015 ive got no issues playing any games except sport games. I tried everthing but their is no body came up with the conclusion. The ai controlling my user input players are all over the...
  8. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI (start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller). This...
  9. Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...: I noticed that while playing with Xbox Design Lab that it automatically shares it with the site, which not only clutters up the site with garbage, but is a privacy risk that can also get your...
  10. Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!: Gone through all the troubleshooting tips through the numerous threads so far on the issue. Moved the system to another room, onto a completely different display device. Disconnected Kinect. Reset...