Xbox one controller update problem and error

Discus and support Xbox one controller update problem and error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my console until I could not and it told me that the version of the controller was very old and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nova20001, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Nova20001
    Nova20001 Guest

I was trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my console until I could not and it told me that the version of the controller was very old and needed update and I decided to update it until it failed and my controller started to flash and from there I have no controller no I can not even move the menu or anything I can only see how my control stays blinking because of that update he can't play tonight damn

:)

Nova20001, Jan 31, 2021
  2. PaDdXtReMe Win User

Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

I have the same problem with my XBONE Elite Controller, and also no XBox One to update it :( Its a shame that microsoft doest reply/fix this error
  3. Chilly Win User

Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the troubleshooting but nothing works

It has been quite some time since I have had this error, but when I had this happen I believe I updated my controller (using this tutorial) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter which fixed the
    problem
  4. Metroxylin Win User

Problems signing in.

http://windowsreport.com/xbox-sign-in-error-0x87dd0006/

I had the same problem I went to that link and did all the steps the controller update is the one that finally worked,even though it said my controller was up to date I hit update anyways and it worked immediately. Pass it on
  5. MoltenDarkman Win User

Xbox One controller problems!

To ease this is a problem with the controller but there is a controller update coming to Xbox one. But first make sure you goto to settings Device & accessories and sign the controller to someone and click on update controller to the Xbox one. then accept
    the new update to fix this.
  6. HANEYBR Win User

Series X controller freezes since August update v 5.11.3118.0 with no soultion

Thank you Jesee, but I can not do this method with SX controller. I get an error and it is written that your controller has the latest update.

Unfortuntly this method only works with series 2 and xbox one controllers only :(
    managed to solve ? I have the same problems, same update, headset connected and I have free drift
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller update problem and error - Similar Threads - controller update problem

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Controller update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller update: Hello My 2 comptrollers can't update It stops at 44% and fail to finish update. Is there something wrong with your software? 2289b81f-aeed-4ce9-8960-8d29794a4bd9
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  5. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  6. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  7. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  8. Controller Won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Update: This is a very strange one . I understand a new Firmware update for Xbsx controllers was released a few days ago (5.21) so i thought i would update my controller , on the device screen it says a...
  9. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  10. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...