XBox One Controller Too Sensitive
Discus and support XBox One Controller Too Sensitive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having issues with an overly sensitive xbox controller, especially for aiming in FPS or trying to walk. It seems like the smallest movement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackoTJK, Jan 26, 2022.
Thema:
XBox One Controller Too Sensitive
Loading...
-
XBox One Controller Too Sensitive - Similar Threads - Controller Too Sensitive
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f -
My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9 -
It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...
in XBoX on WindowsIt's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console... -
Controller too sensitive after update
in XBoX on ConsolesController too sensitive after update: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them.... -
Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no... -
Xbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues: I’ve bought an Xbox and stereo headset(wired) recently and have issues with mic. In party chat the mic volume can burst making mic input very loud and the next word can be quit. That happens...
Users found this page by searching for:
my xbox 360 controller analog sticks are too sensitive