Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I use my Xbox one controller to play fifa 21 on the series x, my controller settings don't save at all. Are there any solutions to this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SojiAdedeji, Feb 13, 2021.

1. SojiAdedeji
    SojiAdedeji Guest

When I use my Xbox one controller to play fifa 21 on the series x, my controller settings don't save at all. Are there any solutions to this problem?

:)

SojiAdedeji, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

Fifa 21
    Fifa 22
    Fifa 23
    Not quite what they were asking. Those FIFA's have Series X|S versions.

However, since Series X (with its optical drive) plays Xbox One games, the list goes back to FIFA 14.

Note, none of the Xbox 360 versions are backwards compatible.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

FIFA 21

Hello Moreizon,

Thank you for your post. All games available on Xbox One will be compatible on the Xbox Series X/S meaning you will not have to repurchase FIFA 21 if and when you purchase an Xbox Series S or X.

I hope this information helps!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

question about fifa and the various xboxes

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, regarding your questions, yes it is possible for an Xbox Series S to play Fifa 21 with Xbox One. There are two versions of Fifa 21, the new generation version for Xbox series s/x and the old version Xbox one generation, but even the two versions can play together anyway.

The differences between the versions are:

Xbox Series S/X

Best graphic

Highest FPS

Faster loading times.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Moving a game to a new console

No one here has said this, but if you are going to purchase FIFA 21 on the Xbox One, then you will be able to get the Xbox Series S/X version at no additional cost. More info on that here
    https://nextlevel.ea.com/en-us/ at the bottom of the page.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - controller settings don't

2. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  4. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  5. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2
  6. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  7. How to edit an xbox controller's internal settings from my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit an xbox controller's internal settings from my PC?: When I play on Xbox, I can mute my controller microphone (Xbox one controller). If I go to another console, my controller remembers that it is muted. I can then unmute my controller from the...
  8. how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...: Rigid game save allocations mean I am often running out of space to save on so many games. Worse than this, the allocation is not extended for other users, so I might only have room for saves in...
  9. How do we set it up so a friend can bring his controller to my house and we can play xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do we set it up so a friend can bring his controller to my house and we can play xbox...: I want a friend to come over and play on my xbox, but can he just come with his xbox and connect or do we need to do something in settings?? 341633ff-3db3-4860-95db-8c99386aef73
  10. Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...: I recently purchased a pro controller and the vibration settings are saved to my profile (I want the trigger rumble but not the main) and every single game I've played whether it be through steam...