Xbox One Controller random disconnect

Discus and support Xbox One Controller random disconnect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One and both of my controllers keep disconnecting randomly. I charge my batteries, connect my controllers through wire, restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Walstrom, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Xbox One Controller random disconnect

I have a Xbox One and both of my controllers keep disconnecting randomly. I charge my batteries, connect my controllers through wire, restart my controllers, restart and unplug my xbox, yet they still act funny. My controllers are updated and I am 2 feet away from my console. They've been doing this for a month. I can play for an hour with no issues and then they both randomly disconnect over and over. Please help!

:)

Caleb Walstrom, Feb 1, 2023
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

3. DENAz666 Win User

Signs me out and controller disconnect randomly

4. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

Controller connectivity, why is it so bad?

5. Led Magnet Win User

Controller's connection to system

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Disconnecting from xbox live and fifa 19

Thema:

Xbox One Controller random disconnect

1. Xbox One Controller random disconnect - Similar Threads - Controller random disconnect

2. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  3. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  5. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  6. Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB): Hi there, I brought a brand new Xbox Wireless Controller. When I connect it with USB to the PC, it randomly disconnects from the PC while playing. I have to unplug and plug it again to have it...
  7. Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting: Whenever i get on a game (it picks and chooses) the headset will buzz and my controller will blink before disconnecting, it does it continuously until i unplug my mic, does anyone know the problem...
  8. My controller randomly disconnected from my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller randomly disconnected from my Xbox.: My controller randomly stooped working after I stepped away. It turns on but no input works. I tried to re sync it, plugged it into the console, took out and replaced the batteries and tried to...
  9. How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game: One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the light flashes in the controller a few times...
  10. Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds: Hi everybody, So I can be happily playing a game then randomly my controller will disconnect, the Xbox button will flash then about 10 seconds later it will reconnect like nothing has happened....