Xbox one controller problem

Discus and support Xbox one controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my left trigger stopped fully going down I popped opened the back and a piece was stuck between the trigger and the frame inside Its a small gray... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IMLAZIE, Jan 5, 2014.

1. IMLAZIE
    IMLAZIE Guest

so my left trigger stopped fully going down I popped opened the back and a piece was stuck between the trigger and the frame inside Its a small gray piec, I removed it and works fine. does it have importance, will my controller be fine for months and months
    or should I exchange it at my retailer

Day One edtion

:)

IMLAZIE, Jan 5, 2014
  2. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.

OK Fowl, Jan 5, 2014
  3. XBox One Controller Problem

Hey there, Biased!

I'm sorry to see any controller issues! You mention both a button and a pad; are you using an Elite controller that you have a paddle mapped exactly the same as your X button? If that's the case, have you reset the configuration instead of just re-doing
    it?

However, if that's not what you mean, can you explain "pad" for me? I just want to make sure we're on the same page with this issue. Xbox one controller problem :)

If you aren't using an Elite controller, resetting configurations to default is still a good idea to test it out. If that doesn't work for you, do you have another controller you can test out with that configuration? Configurations are saved per profile,
    not controller/console, so you should be able to test out if it's the controller that's the issue.

Let me know how it goes! I'm happy to help further if you need it. Xbox one controller problem :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jan 5, 2014
  4. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

well since something is obviously wrong with the controller you could call up support and get another one but you wont get a day one back from what others have experienced youll get a normal one back. its up to you if you want to pester suppot to swap out
    the internals from a new one to the one you have or get a new controller.

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  5. iTz DarkGamer 0 Win User

xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

This problem is caused by xbox controller, because wireless xbox one controller have so much problems
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  7. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Pre order for elite 2 controller

I'm not getting the Xbox one elite 2 controller. I didn't get the 1st one why would I get the 2nd one. the 1st one a lot of people had problems with. I've had problems with a regular Xbox one controller, so why would I buy a controller that is 3 times
    the price of a regular Xbox one controller.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  9. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  3. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  4. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  5. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  6. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  7. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  8. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  9. Xbox controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problems: Hello, I just got an Xbox series S and ever since I got it the controller has been randomly losing connection with the console. The controller is up to date on software updates. It just recently...
  10. Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good: I got a big problem with my controller, i push forward and for a moment it stops and i goes backwards still pushing forward, i wanna know if its a problem of drift or system submitted by...