xbox one controller pc support

Discus and support xbox one controller pc support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's already 2014, HOW SOON xbox1 controller will have pc support? 046c1258-c064-41f9-8cb6-7d98e0252aad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bagish Mambetov, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xbox one controller pc support

It's already 2014, HOW SOON xbox1 controller will have pc support?

:)

Bagish Mambetov, Jan 2, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Grand Theft Auto V New-Gen Title Update Coming on Monday

Is it that bad? I'm curious if for PC, R* will add Xbox 360 controller support, Xbox ONE controller support, or both! For GTA: IV PC, you can use a specially integrated MS controller for the PC version, but since GTA: V uses two systems (currently), I wonder
    which controller support will be given.

LegendOfGta, Jan 3, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    What raw power are you getting with the One ?

I don't have to pick. I have both the PS4 and Xbox One pre-ordered. Exclusives will be on the consoles. PC for everything else that has controller support. For PC games that eschew controller support, probably Xbox One just for the user experience.

IceStorm III, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox 360 series controller

For xbox one controllers and xbox series controllers

by bluetooth if your pc has this (does not support audio passthrough so no headest support via controller).

by wire (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)

by purchasing the xbox wireless adapter for pc (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Grand Theft Auto V New-Gen Title Update Coming on Monday

Is it that bad? I'm curious if for PC, R* will add Xbox 360 controller support, Xbox ONE controller support, or both! For GTA: IV PC, you can use a specially integrated MS controller for the PC version, but since GTA: V uses two systems (currently), I wonder
    which controller support will be given.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Connecting xbox one controller to PC without Bluetooth

You are able to use Xbox One controller through a wired connection on a PC. Here is the support

page
    for controller connections to PC.

Hope this helps!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

8. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized

the controller supports bluetooth connection to pc and mobile devices but does not support audio over bluetooth in any way shape or form (does support audio passthrough when wired to pc)

the headset should work though when the controller is wirelessly connected to the xbox one.

have you resynced the controller to the xbox one.
Thema:

xbox one controller pc support

1. xbox one controller pc support - Similar Threads - controller support

2. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  3. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  4. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  7. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  8. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI (start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller). This...
  9. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  10. Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?: Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android? Can it be used on an AndroidTV for use in Steam TV sharing? 7b397491-e30d-4567-8357-93ec8f879e2c