Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

Discus and support Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on?! Xbox one controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travanxm, May 2, 2022.

1. Travanxm
    Travanxm Guest

What is going on?! Xbox one controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold out for months meanwhile ps4 controllers are everywhere np

my controller broke and now I CANT PLAY and Ive been trying to get a controller for months!!

:)

Travanxm, May 2, 2022
  2. KellyBennett3 Win User

Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

Pleased you got one. My son has one for now that will do until they come back in stock, but thank you for the heads up
  3. Travanxm Win User

Literally all those stores are out of stock. I contacted some big retail sellers and they say Microsoft has an internal logistics problem
  4. Farscape247 Win User

well just been on very they have the normal ones, the link i posted will take you to this page.

[​IMG]
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You can still buy from US retailers that ship to Europe. It will just take a bit longer until it arrives.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

the Argos near me has stock but they don't deliver they have them in stock in about 50% of the stores, microsoft store also has them in stock as just ordered a replacement for my son, currys none but they never have anything, game local to me has them in store, there is a slight shortage internationally as Australia and even Greece has low stock, but they are still available in various locations.

my local Tesco and Asda have them and the odd catalogue sites have them too.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website - Similar Threads - controller stock Europe

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  8. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  9. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...