xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!!
Discus and support xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello everybody, I want to report the same issue. I'll add some further details: It seems that the triggers LT and RT are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dominik_Jung, Nov 23, 2018.
Thema:
xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!!
Loading...
-
xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!! - Similar Threads - controller link device
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into... -
Star Wars Battlefront II control issue when using System Link
in XBoX Games and AppsStar Wars Battlefront II control issue when using System Link: We are setting up for running LAN games using 7 XBOX 360 consoles with hard drives on a wired network. We are having success with most games certified for the 360 but have a unique problem with... -
Parental Controls - Can you link Xbox One device to Windows 10 Family to control child's ...
in XBoX on ConsolesParental Controls - Can you link Xbox One device to Windows 10 Family to control child's ...: Hi, I am trying to find out how to set times and allowances/preferences for my son's Xbox One Activity. Logically, I hoped I could add a new device to the Family in Microsoft account | Your...