Xbox One controller issues

Discus and support Xbox One controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have two Xbox One controllers that will turn on the Xbox but then then controller will turn off. I have charged them both and replaced the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GPX 200, Jan 22, 2023.

1. GPX 200
    GPX 200 Guest

So I have two Xbox One controllers that will turn on the Xbox but then then controller will turn off. I have charged them both and replaced the batteries but it still won't work. Strange it happens to both when not long ago they were fine.

:)

GPX 200, Jan 22, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controller issue

Hi there SuitFox,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I recommend to try the following article:
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution.

If the issue persists, try a different controlller. This will help isolate the issue between the console or controller.
    Try this link if the issue persists with the one controller: Replace your controller below to check your warranty and
    initiate an exchange.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Josh Halvorson Win User

Xbox One Controller Going To The Right

@P3rf3ctDay Having the same issue with my controller. The controller I am having issues with is one from Play and Charge set.

Seems like the Xbox One controllers are not up to par with the Xbox 360 controllers. They just seems cheaper and flimsy.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Analogico direito subindo sozinho [Edit - Translation] - Right Analog Rising Alone

Hello FreefirevinaoDias,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are having issues with 1 of your controllers that came with your new Xbox One. All troubleshooting we have for the Xbox one controller can be found here: Troubleshoot
    your Xbox One wireless controller

For hardware issues, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

My Xbox Controller doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PCs

Hi,

Do you have any other Xbox One controllers? If these work, but your other controller does not then the issue can only be with this particular controller. Windows 20H2 does not have any compatibility issues with Xbox controllers, my Xbox One, Series X and 360 controllers still work fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller issues - Similar Threads - controller issues

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...
  6. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: Who else has bought multiple xbox series x controllers? Why do they constantly fail? Money making scam for microsoft? 28837003-8f9d-477d-a9a1-e4e137688f60
  7. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  9. “Hi, I have an issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Hi, I have an issue with my controller: “Hi, I have an issue with my controller. I purchased in November of 2023. I previously had the same controller (not sure when I purchased it) but it lasted around 2 years before I needed to...
  10. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...