xbox one controller issues after fall update

Discus and support xbox one controller issues after fall update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, after the last update in Oct when pressing the home button it automatically goes to the store. After I can no longer get off the store as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CruddyMouse8924, Oct 22, 2017.

1. xbox one controller issues after fall update

Hello, after the last update in Oct when pressing the home button it automatically goes to the store. After I can no longer get off the store as scrolling left to home or community will return me back to the store. I can scroll through the store to see apps
    for purchase but it won't allow to press on them. My controller worked perfect before the update. Tried hard reset to avail. Thanks

:)

CruddyMouse8924, Oct 22, 2017
  2. VisedAphid
    VisedAphid Guest
    Controller working incorrectly after the newest update

Xbox One controller has drifting issue and moves too fast on the dashboard after the newest update. Before the update everything was working okay but then I updated and turned off my controller. Nothing happened to the controller it didn't fall nor did anyone
    touch it.

VisedAphid, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Elizzle266
    Elizzle266 Guest
    Xbox One controller issues after update

Please, I can't get a response from anyone about this issue, yet more and more people are coming forward about this being an issue after the last update. Microsoft, you need to look into this before you start losing customers, including myself, a 9 year
    member.

Elizzle266, Oct 22, 2017
  4. ericemc
    ericemc Guest

I am having the same issues with both of my controllers after update

ericemc, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Please notify Microsoft so they have a record of it and maybe they can issue an update. Don't think its the controller because when finally inside an app it scrolls easily. My media remote doesn't work either since the update. Thanks for replying.

CruddyMouse8924, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ericemc Win User

7. CruddyMouse8924 Win User

Please notify Microsoft so they have a record of it and maybe they can issue an update. Don't think its the controller because when finally inside an app it scrolls easily. My media remote doesn't work either since the update. Thanks for replying.
  8. DaRkFrAiLtY Win User

Got the new update. Now my controllers won't sync!

I am also having this issue. However, my wired controller is not working either. Both controllers are authentic microsoft controllers and I have one of them wired with the charge pack cable. On started after I updated this fall. Any fixes?
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update

Hey there Torres0717.

To start out, do you have any USB devices plugged into your Xbox One? If you do, let's have you start by unplugging those to see if there was any change. If you don't have any USB devices plugged in, clarify if you have your console set to Instant On or Power
    Save.
  10. Elizzle266 Win User

Xbox One controller issues after update

Please, I can't get a response from anyone about this issue, yet more and more people are coming forward about this being an issue after the last update. Microsoft, you need to look into this before you start losing customers, including myself, a 9 year
    member.
Thema:

1. xbox one controller issues after fall update - Similar Threads - controller issues fall

2. Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue!: My controller keeps running into this issue when I try to update it “There was a problem updating your controller” any fix to this? submitted by /u/xDARKSPINEx [link] [comments]
  3. Controller Issue While Using Remote Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Issue While Using Remote Play: When im using remote play and try to aim down sights it glitches out. I have my controller wired connected to my series s and when im am not using remote play i dont have a problem, but right when...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 issue with Bluetooth on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 issue with Bluetooth on PC: Hey guys, I am having issues with this controllers connectivity to windows 11 via bluetooth after the firmware update. The current firmware 5.15.3168 causes the controller to randomly disconnect...
  5. Xbox One controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller issues: So I have two Xbox One controllers that will turn on the Xbox but then then controller will turn off. I have charged them both and replaced the batteries but it still won't work. Strange it...
  6. Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue: I am unable to access my controller using the xbox accessories app on the pc. I needed to connect the controller to my xbox to configure it. I already tried reverting software, which did not help....
  7. Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player.: My Xbox S has 4 controllers connected to Mine craft. I'm trying to play 4 player with my family. 2 Controllers connect and play. 2 controllers do not let me connect to the game and play. I press...
  8. MCC controller glitch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC controller glitch issue: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller - Vibration Right Motor İssue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Vibration Right Motor İssue: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller(2020) Carbon Black. The issue is the vibration in the games. Left vibration motor is working but right trigger motor is not working. My guarantee dropped at...
  10. Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue.: My Xbox Series X has been working great, but occasionally when i hold the button down to power off and select turn off console it will sometime fail to power down. Once it does this i am unable to...