xbox one controller issues after fall update

Discus and support xbox one controller issues after fall update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, after the last update in Oct when pressing the home button it automatically goes to the store. After I can no longer get off the store as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CruddyMouse8924, Oct 22, 2017.

1. xbox one controller issues after fall update

Hello, after the last update in Oct when pressing the home button it automatically goes to the store. After I can no longer get off the store as scrolling left to home or community will return me back to the store. I can scroll through the store to see apps
    for purchase but it won't allow to press on them. My controller worked perfect before the update. Tried hard reset to avail. Thanks

:)

CruddyMouse8924, Oct 22, 2017
  2. VisedAphid
    VisedAphid Guest
    Controller working incorrectly after the newest update

Xbox One controller has drifting issue and moves too fast on the dashboard after the newest update. Before the update everything was working okay but then I updated and turned off my controller. Nothing happened to the controller it didn't fall nor did anyone
    touch it.

VisedAphid, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Elizzle266
    Elizzle266 Guest
    Xbox One controller issues after update

Please, I can't get a response from anyone about this issue, yet more and more people are coming forward about this being an issue after the last update. Microsoft, you need to look into this before you start losing customers, including myself, a 9 year
    member.

Elizzle266, Oct 22, 2017
  4. ericemc
    ericemc Guest

I am having the same issues with both of my controllers after update

ericemc, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Please notify Microsoft so they have a record of it and maybe they can issue an update. Don't think its the controller because when finally inside an app it scrolls easily. My media remote doesn't work either since the update. Thanks for replying.

CruddyMouse8924, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ericemc Win User

7. CruddyMouse8924 Win User

Please notify Microsoft so they have a record of it and maybe they can issue an update. Don't think its the controller because when finally inside an app it scrolls easily. My media remote doesn't work either since the update. Thanks for replying.
  8. DaRkFrAiLtY Win User

Got the new update. Now my controllers won't sync!

I am also having this issue. However, my wired controller is not working either. Both controllers are authentic microsoft controllers and I have one of them wired with the charge pack cable. On started after I updated this fall. Any fixes?
  9. SethToth Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

Yeah I'm having issues with my Xbox one controller after updating it. No issues with my PDP controller and that thing is wired.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update

Hey there Torres0717.

To start out, do you have any USB devices plugged into your Xbox One? If you do, let's have you start by unplugging those to see if there was any change. If you don't have any USB devices plugged in, clarify if you have your console set to Instant On or Power
    Save.
Thema:

1. xbox one controller issues after fall update - Similar Threads - controller issues fall

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  4. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  8. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...