Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

Discus and support Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoMühlbauer, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

Hi,

As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input device. (It was working for me before)
    Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized [​IMG]

:)

LeoMühlbauer, Nov 25, 2021
  2. LeoMühlbauer Win User

Hi Fernando,

thanks for your help

I already updated my controller to the latest firmware and still it doesn't work
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

4. Eletricdrum Win User

Are you able to connect the controller to an Android or iOS device?
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

6. sasiij Win User

Can you do this without an xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized - Similar Threads - Controller connectet via

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  8. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  9. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  10. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...