Xbox one controller has stick drift. Says my warranty is up but I bought this controller a...

Discus and support Xbox one controller has stick drift. Says my warranty is up but I bought this controller a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help with xbox one controller stick drift. Really bad stick drift. 438a5205-85cd-4e08-a30e-9a88857b01c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paul Silva1, May 26, 2023.

1. Paul Silva1
    Paul Silva1 Guest

Xbox one controller has stick drift. Says my warranty is up but I bought this controller a...

Need help with xbox one controller stick drift. Really bad stick drift.

:)

Paul Silva1, May 26, 2023
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

Maybe you’re just incredibly rough with your controllers. My controllers last around 2-3 years before stick drift and I even have an OG One controller with no drift... if they falter within the 3 month warranty then I suggest claiming your warranty.
  3. Eric_391 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

I bought 2 Elite controllers at the same time from Microsoft. Less than 5 months the first one had button issues and stick drift. Microsoft offered replacement. Just sent it and the second started with the exact same problems, LB not working Stick drift
    Microsoft says too bad no warranty. 5 months old and $500 for 2 controllers. I have made several requests and keep being told they are not under warranty. Can anyone help?
  4. linger888 Win User

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

I totally can feel the OP's pain.

I've gone through 3 Xbox One controllers (one being an Elite) with stick drift issues.

The stick drift happened outside of the warranty period - so I was basically SOL.

Good luck to those who bought these at launch and "haven't had any issues with it". It's just a matter of time before you guys experience stick drift.
  5. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  6. Ash of Snow Win User

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Iv'e bought multiple controllers over the years and iv'e only had a stick drift issue with one of my controllers and it was on it's last legs to be honest (after serving me well over the years) it was time to retire the controller and get a new one, witch
    i just bought a random controller that was brand new, and i haven't had problems with stick drift in many years.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller has stick drift. Says my warranty is up but I bought this controller a... - Similar Threads - controller has stick

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  6. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  7. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  8. I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...: Stick drift on r thumbstick b3dedf9f-3aae-441e-ba20-18ea16207f12
  9. Controller has stick drift after two months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has stick drift after two months: So I bought a new controller from Argos in mid august after the previous one died from stick drift, and within 2 months I am already experiencing the same problem on the new controller. The thing...
  10. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...