Xbox One Controller firmware 5.13.3146 available for Windows users

Discus and support Xbox One Controller firmware 5.13.3146 available for Windows users in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The latest update to Xbox Accessories app in W10 or W11 store allows updating of the Xbox One Controller firmware from 5.13.3143 to 5.13.3146. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pristine_Hawk_8789, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Xbox One Controller firmware 5.13.3146 available for Windows users

The latest update to Xbox Accessories app in W10 or W11 store allows updating of the Xbox One Controller firmware from 5.13.3143 to 5.13.3146.

The update can be done over USB or the Xbox wireless dongle.

---

Note that after the previous update 5.13.3143 although it worked fine for me using the Xbox wireless dongle on PC but there were posts from people using a Bluetooth connection to PC that lost functionality - for instance with an Elite controller.

Its not known whether this is now resolved with 5.13.3146

You can downgrade with a console but users have posted ways to revert on PC

One suggestion is " Open xbox accessories app then hit windows + R (run) and input this command:

xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true

It should then give you option to revert."

submitted by /u/Pristine_Hawk_8789
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pristine_Hawk_8789, Sep 22, 2022
  2. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox 360 Elite controller stopped working on PC since last W10 update?

DFU mode is available for the first xbox one controllers, the ones without the headphone jack. All other controllers post that including the Elite controller don't use USB DFU(Device Firmware Upgrade) mode for firmware update.

The first thing would be to try and see if a firmware update is available via the Xbox Accessories app on the store, and if that fixes the issue for you.
  3. cy43rguru Win User

Controller bricked after firmware update

Xbox Accessories app (Version 100.1512.2007) has been released to the Store. Please check if an update is available for your machine.

This version contains a fix to allow users to finish firmware update on a Xbox One controller that enters a bad state during regular firmware update (DFU Mode).
  4. JetEyeKnight Win User

Why is my Xbox One Elite Controller not vibrating in Destiny despite vibration being enabled in game and in the App?

The link you provided is a dead link. It doesn't work.

On my Xbox it says no update available for the controller.

I've spoken with people on the preview program and they say that their Xbox One Elite Controller vibrates with Destiny. They have a different software version on their controller. So it's absolutely not a compatibility issue, but a firmware issue. The
    firmware for the controller that's currently only available on the Xbox Live preview program needs to be made available to everyone.
  5. erasam Win User

after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized on PC if connected using bluetooth

Hi Vinicius

it's not a problem of the controller, it can be paired with the PC with no issue, unfortunately with the latest firmware is no more recognized as an Xbox controller when connectd using bluetooth

In the joypad configuration panel when is wired connect it is reported as a "Controller (Xbox One For Windows)", when connected using bluetooth is reported as a generic "6-axis 16-buttons game pad with hat switch"

With previous firmware version it was reported as "Controller (Xbox One For Windows)" for both (even when connected with bluetooth)

It's a firmware bug
  6. Ackis Win User

Xbox One controller connecting to PC

Thema:

Xbox One Controller firmware 5.13.3146 available for Windows users

1. Xbox One Controller firmware 5.13.3146 available for Windows users - Similar Threads - Controller firmware 3146

2. XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...: Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. Windows Version 21H2 build 19044.2006 I've been using the controller in question on Windows 10 via USB for a long time without any issues....
  3. Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When...: I have a controller that is having left stick and D-Pad issues after the firmware update. I have tried to revert the firmware through my Xbox and through a Windows 10 computer with the Xbox...
  4. Trying to revert xbox one controller firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to revert xbox one controller firmware: Trying to revert Xbox one controller from (5.13.3146.0) back down but every time I try and use xbox assist the message "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG YOUR CONTROLLER IS UP TO DATE" or "THERE IS NO...
  5. Cannot revert firmware on 1914 Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot revert firmware on 1914 Controller: Hello, I updated my controller (model 1914) but I can't connect anymore wirelessly, apparently the latest update added Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) and that's the culprit. I would like to go back to...
  6. How do I rollback an Xbox One / Series X Controller firmware without a Console / on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I rollback an Xbox One / Series X Controller firmware without a Console / on my PC?: The latest firmware update from the Xbox Accessories App broke my controllers ability to connect through Bluetooth. Microsoft has eliminated the option to rollback the firmware in the controller...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0: Does anyone know about new functionality/fixes/known issues for this latest firmware? I cannot find any documentation. submitted by /u/TrueBooker [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting 7/30/22 firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting 7/30/22 firmware update: None of my 3 Xbox One controllers will connect after the 7/30/22 update. I've replaced the batteries, and attempted to use the USB cord. The center button will glow, blink once, and then go dark...
  9. Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0: Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Every time I turn on my console and connect my control it asks to update, updates 100% and says it is already updated, but the conrole disconnects...
  10. Xbox one controller firmware downgrade *not working*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller firmware downgrade *not working*: Hi I followed the instructions on my xbox and also on my windows machine for downgrading my xbox one controller firmware however I do not see a dialog asking me to confirm the downgrade of my...