Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently doing a Reverse Engineering Project at my university on the Xbox One Controller (1708). The premise of this project is to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asmith417, Mar 6, 2022.

  1. asmith417
    asmith417 Guest

    Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic


    Hi all,

    I am currently doing a Reverse Engineering Project at my university on the Xbox One Controller (1708). The premise of this project is to teardown an electromechanical device and see how it works. Does anyone happen to have a Motherboard and sister/powerboard schematics for the 1708 XO controller or would happen to know where to find one? The best I have found is X360 controller schematics and the acidmods page but I'm still struggling to understand it in engineering terms

    :)
     
    asmith417, Mar 6, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic

    You will find no major consumer electronics company will supply you with such things, they consider it proprietary.

    An electro mechanical device uses electricity to move parts of it, I’m not going to count the rumble motor here. Solenoids, electromagnets etc physically moving objects in the mechanism. A good example of electromechanical devices are pinball tables. Not only are those actually electromechanical (a controller is solid state) but they include wiring and board schematics in the box, Which are widely available online, often with the blessing of the copyright holder.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic

    Hi Asmith417! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    I don't believe thats something that you will find available on Microsoft forums or that Microsoft employees can share, as it's a device design and probably it's private data
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Controller button mystery

  5. HarleyTripleX Win User
  6. SimeonOfDeath Win User

    collecting schematics

Thema:

Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Controller Engineering Schematic - Similar Threads - Controller Engineering Schematic

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  4. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  9. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]