Xbox One Controller Durability?
Discus and support Xbox One Controller Durability? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased 20 controllers since I have bought my Xbox one in Sept 2014. Almost every single one has either has had a left analog stick problem or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonesy2042, Mar 25, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox One Controller Durability?
Loading...
-
Xbox One Controller Durability? - Similar Threads - Controller Durability
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
How durable are the elite controllers compared to regular controllers?
in XboX InsidersHow durable are the elite controllers compared to regular controllers?: Both of my controllers have stopped working after a few years of use. I play Xbox pretty frequently (2-3 hours a day) and was curious as to if you believe an elite controller is worth the... -
FEEDBACK: Considerations for next gen of controllers durability
in XboX InsidersFEEDBACK: Considerations for next gen of controllers durability: The durability of series X controllers is Bad; i have already bought 3 controllers and they are all presenting the same problem: Sensors. The sticks' sensors start to always read either an up or...